Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Sometimes I don't be care what was or shoud have been,be but through thick & thin,no matter what Yann ( the fookin man ) is still up there with...what I'd call the epiphany of a man...a legend of what CAFC was (and hope one day will be again)....full stop.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Yann's departure was the beginning of the end for SCPs record breakers for me but we improved the pitch, which granted was sh*t, with his money IIRC.

Trouble is mostly what we have had to watch play on it since then has been sh*t. And his 'replacement' Peter Parsnip was a cracker and treated appallingly like a piece of meat.

You couldn't make it up :rage: .

Edit; our Home record for the last two seasons to date is P42 W11 D16 L15. Disastrous and that is just the football results!
  • Options
    Just realised that the Charlton team would have been in Sheffield last night.

Too much of a coincidence to think that they would have been in the same hotel where Reading were staying but you can't help wondering what might have being going though Yann's mind if he was aware that Charlton were in town - we know without question that he still cares for the Club.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Sometimes I don't be care what was or shoud have been,be but through thick & thin,no matter what Yann ( the fookin man ) is still up there with...what I'd call the epiphany of a man...a legend of what CAFC was (and hope one day will be again)....full stop.

I'm a big fan of Yann but I'm not sure he's Jesus.
  • Options

Probably one of the biggest mistakes the club has made, on the playing side, in its entire history to be honest.

And yet the most avoidable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017

Probably one of the biggest mistakes the club has made, on the playing side, in its entire history to be honest.

And yet the most avoidable.
    Roland's contribution to this club, and football in general, could be summed up as 'needless'
  • Options
    Only 10 goals so far this season ?
    He must be getting old.
  • Options

Yann for Polish Pete.... sums it up

All on you, Roland and Katrien

Did Polish Pete ever pick that peck of pickled peppers?
  • Options

Yann for Polish Pete.... sums it up

All on you, Roland and Katrien

You forget the role played by Little Tom.
  • Options
    Bloody hell. Deja vu on this thread.
  • Options

disappointed with his celebration. Should have got the ball out the net, placed it on the penalty spot and chipped it back straight down the middle.

@LargeAddick

Haha, very good.
  • Options
    Yann to retire at the end of next season (after which he will then provide extra investment to the new and successful owners of Charlton Athletic to help push the club towards a consecutive promotion)

http://the72.co.uk/78081/charlton-fans-react-yann-kermorgants-planned-retirement/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Yann now lets his boots do the talking and scores 1-0 for Reading v Leeds.
  • Options
    And what a goal it was.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Selling Yann was one of the worst decisions by the regime. I will never forgive them for that,

THAT this the single biggest reason I hate the regime!
  • Options
    Hits the post.
    Watching him doing his stuff at the top of the championship makes me so angry.
  • Options

Selling Yann was one of the worst decisions by the regime. I will never forgive them for that,

THAT this the single biggest reason I hate the regime!
    And the most avoidable.
  • Options
    I sure if KM had had a chance to resign him she would have. Oh no hang on a minute.