Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Zealand v England, Test Series, 2013.

Comments

• Options
    Trott needs to stay for a few hours and get 50100 :-) 200 looks a long way away.
  • Options
    Honestly hate watching trott play, such a boring cricketer, but in these situations he is crucial.
    Can see prior getting a big score here, always gets a score when england need him most.
  • Options
    I don't get why people don't like trott, he's the perfect test batsman imo. He doesn't excite like some batsman but he stays in and scores runs, what more do people want?!
  • Options
    Prior out
  • Options
    This could get very embarrassing
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Could? Dont you mean is!? We'll be lucky to get 150
  • Options
    I did think that as soon as I posted!!!
  • Options
    Ffs
  • Options
    Trott out
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    109/7

Let's hope our bowlers pull us out of this one, with both bat and ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh deary deary me
  • Options
    cafckev said:

mrbligh said:

Could? Dont you mean is!? We'll be lucky to get 150
    I wish to revise my total 125
  • Options
    119/8... Another silly shot.
  • Options
    Must be a lousy batting wicket. Let's see what NZ do.
  • Options
    Monty to come in and blast a 50 of 32 balls
  • Options
    Blimus.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Must be a lousy batting wicket. Let's see what NZ do.

Doesn't appear to be much wrong with the pitch. Some very poor shots.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Finn and Anderson doing the business at the moment, third highest partnership of the innings. 152/8
  • Options
    All out 167.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

The trouble with this series is that New ZealandEngland don't have much bowling, and even less batting

Fixed

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    poor display so far but it's standard, we never start a test series well.
  • Options
    NZ 85 for 0
  • Options
    131-0 at close.
  • Options
    Absolute shambles,it seems to me that England think they only have to turn up to win.Very disrespectful to New Zealand.
  • Options
    Oh dear. Looks like we're going 1-0 down.
  • Options
    One warm up game suggests we have taken the kiwis lightly and believed our own hype after seeing the oZzies thrashed by the Indian team we beat
  • Options
    That's pissing me off already - everyone talking up the ashes. If we don't beat new Zealand all our momentum will be gone. Never mind the Aussies losing in India... They haven't got a decent spinner. If we get rolled over and can't bowl out new Zealand in new Zealand conditions, what hope have we got in England or Australia? We should have prepared for this match properly and kept our momentum going. We are a much better team than this
  • Options
    sack Powell !!
  • Options
    It was bad when I went to bed but it looks even worse now. Looks like we will have to come out all guns blazing in the morning and hope we can bowl them out by the close of day 3. Then bat and bat and bat it out of their reach. Or lose by an innings :-(
  • Options
    Wouldn't panic just yet, we were soundly beaten in the first test in India and then look what happened