Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall excuses bingo

Comments

• Think he hit bingo on most of our excuses in the thread. Police, other fans, alcohol, small minority.
  • Think he hit bingo on most of our excuses in the thread. Police, other fans, alcohol, small minority.

Don't forget the daytrippers.
  • Don't forget the stewards.
  • He actually also blamed Wigan for scoring too.
  • Best excuse yet:

"if you check out all the pictures theres a fella with a spurs shirt on no 10 dempsey BLAME THE GREEDY FA FOR SELLING TICKETS TO OTHER RIVAL FANS who just went today to make a name for them selfs . Makes me sick that people just jump on the band wagon as millwall are a easy target"

Firstly i doubt any Spurs hooligan going along today to cause trouble would be wearing his teams shirt! Secondly Dempsey doesn't even wear number 10.
  • Lets be honest Millwall say they do all they can and they will ban anyone involved (unless they are one of the 7000 there on Tuesday night). If they had ban all their supporters over the years who had been involved in violence hardly anyone would be there.
  • Best excuse yet:

"if you check out all the pictures theres a fella with a spurs shirt on no 10 dempsey BLAME THE GREEDY FA FOR SELLING TICKETS TO OTHER RIVAL FANS who just went today to make a name for them selfs . Makes me sick that people just jump on the band wagon as millwall are a easy target"

Firstly i doubt any Spurs hooligan going along today to cause trouble would be wearing his teams shirt! Secondly Dempsey doesn't even wear number 10.

Prefer the bloke with the eagle tattoo. Palace LOL
  • That Millwall forum really is priceless some great excuses coming out
  • You know what? That account has a ring of truth to it. Not defending it, certainly not. Ban them for 10 years or whatever. But the 5Live commentator was talking about troble in a few rows of seats for quite a long time. The difference is, most other clubs wouldn't attract blokes like that and if they did, people would move away, even into other rows. Stewards shouldn't be expected to stop trouble like that, they should however alert the police and they probably did. I wonder if there's a reluctance at Wembley in an FA event for the security people in the ground to alert police and get them to come in to the crowd.

And having a Millwall high profile game with a 5.15 kick off is stupid. Doesn't excuse the trouble. But it's stupid.
  • I can't stop viewing it they have so many cocks on there
  • Sponsored links:

This tickled me. They really are twats.
  • edited April 2013
    If the stewards/Police had gone straight in at the start it still would have kicked off and they would now be saying it was just a couple of drunks and the stewards/Police were too eager to get involved and were heavy handed, causing the situation. Adapting their excuses to the scenario; It's what they do.
  • Kin hell.

If I recognise someone in that photo posted on here, the ob definitely will! Early morning knock next week...

PS - Don't think I've ever seen such a scruffy crowd!

actually chuckled out loud at that

• All sounded fine, then he said " we were having a decent spell of pressure".

And you like viewing cocks?

Each to their own I suppose.
  • By the way, has anyone blamed the TV for showing the aggro yet? Only done to soil Millwall's reutation, obviously.
  • no-one likes them. Not even themselves.
  • Paid actors planted by Sky.
  • First of all - I resent the comment 'Millwall are the scum of the earth'. That little girl you saw there is Millwall. My 5 year old nephew and my 60 year old dad who were with me at the game today are Millwall. We, along with 99% of the Millwall fans in that stadium are no different to any other fans in the world.
    The people you saw in that footage are the scum of the earth

Note the contradiction within five lines - Millwall fans aren't the scum of the earth...then they are.

Idiot is tripping over himself to make excuses...
  • Sponsored links:

• At this stage, at any ground in England, you'd normally expect stewards and/or police to step in and sort it out. I can tell you, and you will see yourself if you can find a wide enough angle, there must have been no fewer than 40 stewards standing at the front of that section of stand who were just watching the fighting and doing NOTHING.

So having started a ruck...it is now the stewards fault for not stopping it.
  • we laugh at the smallwall fans
  • Had a text saying they had a bit of a ruck with Portsmouth fans as well? If so it was probably Portsmouth fans who rushed there after playing Brentford to get revenge.
  • he had it coming, no one even knows who my dad is, let alone knowing my sister is my mother
  • Once upon a time the spanners were playing at Wemberlee in an FA cup semi final. Well, this was a rare event for the Bermondsey brain deads. However, they were all in jolly good spirits and enjoying the wonderfully friendly atmosphere until all of a sudden there appeared nasty football supporters from every conceivable club in England, hell bent on spoiling their day. These nasty supporters ( not smallwall of course) then proceeded to throw some punches and cause all sorts of mayhem. One of them even stole a nasty policeman's helmet as a keepsake. The unfortunate event was shown on tv, so once again giving this upstanding club a false representation as to who they really are and how their impeccable behaviour has once again been tarnished.
    However, the rest of us know that " That's smallwall and that's what we do"
  • They misheard the stadium announcer and they held a minutes violence

Nice one.

Nice one.

Love that :-)

But it is not quite right because if you look closely at the footage it is clear to see that those fans have actually been attacked by a swarm of killer bees. The Millwall fans are not punching each other they are punching bees. Off each others' faces.