Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall excuses bingo

Comments

• Options
    boggzy said:

Ha! Don't do it - it's addictive.... "It's what we dooo", "Palace/Chelsea/Tottenham taking liberties", OB let it happen, Pipe down you fackin mug, proper Wall can handle their sniff etc etc etc :-D

You're right; it is addictive. This caught my eye...

'Seen by up to 750 million people world wide'

everybody know us, we're called Millwall comes true at last. Result.

also, one of the the posters is called mamalion. Has she got the OB hat on the mantelpiece?

• Options
    Incidentally; Danny Shittu, that's what we do. What exactly does this mean??
  • Options
    I think the bloke who took the copper's hat is clearly not blessed with good judgement, but I thought the way The Sun try to make out they're all loaded is laughable. "He lives with his Mum in a £250,000 flat in Hither Green". Makes it sound well posh, though its probably the cheapest flat you could get round there.
  • Options

Comedy Gold as always, thank you Millwall for many years of giving. Having grown up amongst your ilk, nothing surprises me. It has almost got Pythonesque in it's futility and predictable pantomime... BUT

It's got to be an age thing for me but isn't this just getting boring now?

A socially inadequate suburban turd, given no social guidance by an equally repugnant and dysfunctional family and a failing and skewed education system, gets his jollys at a weekend by latching onto that shining beacon of modern fecklessness, Millwall Football Club. An organisation that has not only condoned but has relished it's reputation for too many years to remember, whilst mouthing the usual platitudes and "sorrys" required to ensure it escapes any worthwhile sanction.

Bloody Hell! I have been trying to think of the right combination of words to summarize the 'Burberry Scum' and Soapy has done it for me!
  • Options
    Is calling someone a 'string' an insult? Are Millwall on a whole other level of swearing or something?
  • Options

Is calling someone a 'string' an insult? Are Millwall on a whole other level of swearing or something?

No, it's just wall on wall!

• Options
    we aint all the same yer know Danny Baker and that Rod Liddle (pass the quiche claude) geezer support us
  • Options
    See that arrests are just Millwall and two Wigan.

No mystery, no hidden agenda, no 'others' from other clubs. Just the scum.

Ban them from the FA cup for a token period. (Say 500 years). Fine them a token amount (say £500 million).
  • Options
    "My dealer boshed my bugle up too much"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite likely true, but the FA never do FA when the spanners are concerned, and that dates back to the 1960's. Bunch of morons (the FA and our neanderthal mates from Bermondsey).
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    "he misheard us; we were calling for our mate, Jack Hunt"

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    It was the 'ammers fans on there way to Selhurst wot dun it guv !

• Options
    Scum
  • Options

Quite likely true, but the FA never do FA when the spanners are concerned, and that dates back to the 1960's. Bunch of morons (the FA and our neanderthal mates from Bermondsey).

third incident this season to my knowledge. They are clearly out to beat their own record. We never get any problems when we play them...but then that is one of the rare occasions when they are in a good mood
  • Options
    kafka said:

We never get any problems when we play them...but then that is one of the rare occasions when they are in a good mood

exactly , wait till the Halleys Comet win against them and see how them ***** behave
  • Options
    If the FA had any cojones they'd make them play behind closed doors for a few weeks and give them a whopping fine. We can hardly complain about UEFA doing nothing about racism in football in Europe while Millwall persist.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

If the FA had any cojones they'd make them play behind closed doors for a few weeks and give them a whopping fine. We can hardly complain about UEFA doing nothing about racism in football in Europe while Millwall persist.

Sorry, but I haven't seen where an official complaint has been made and we've been found guilty?

The club informed Millwall FC at half time that the player didn't want to make an official complaint.
  • Options

Sorry, but I haven't seen where an official complaint has been made and we've been found guilty?

The club informed Millwall FC at half time that the player didn't want to make an official complaint.

Oh, well that's alright then, you little scamps!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair Sparrows is right, Forest cannot go to the press making a big thing of this and then a complaint is not made. You either put up or shut up and by the looks of it Forest and the player felt it was not worth taking any further.
  • Options
    Nothing will happen, the FA will brush it under the carpet along with the Hull cup game and FA Cup semi final
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Can't help but feel that after recent events with some of our own "finest" that we are not in a great position to throw stones...
  • Options
    Why is a young Chelsea player going on loan to Forest - do we not need him and are we not a whole load closer ?
  • Options
    Why is a young Chelsea player going on loan to Forest - do we not need him and are we not a whole load closer ?

We're skint
  • Options
    The word in question was "flash" I've been told....
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Bloody 'ooligans !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25572011

Millwall 1-3 Leicester: Angry fan rips linesman's flag apart

An angry Millwall supporter ripped an assistant referee's flag from its pole following a goal-kick decision in the 3-1 home defeat by Leicester.
    Angry with Alan Young's decision not to award a corner at The Den, the fan grabbed the flag, leaving it on the ground and Young needing a replacement.
    BBC Final Score reporter Andrew James said it looked like "a broken umbrella".
    The fan was led away by stewards following the incident.
    Millwall have yet to reveal whether they will take any action against the supporter.
    Leicester won the game against the managerless Lions to remain top of the Championship table.
    Steve Lomas was sacked following Millwall's Boxing Day defeat by Watford.
  • Options
    Muppet(s)
  • Options
    "The wind done it"
  • Options
    The official "looked at him funny" allegedly... Free pass in any Spanner language.