Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poor Robbie Elliot

Comments

• Options
    Was a great game for a neutral to watch. Really enjoyable. Thought Norwich looked OK at times.
  • Options
    IA said:

Newcastle get 3 points today with Elliot in goal. It's OK, but if Krul was in goal, they would have got 4 or 5 points.

McClaren is as thick as shite.

• Options
    Newcastle given permission to make emergency loan signing as Robbie on Saturday became the 3rd Newcastle to be injured.

Robbie has, it appears, been playing with a minor thigh injury that is set to rule him out of their next game.
  • Options
    God knows how Brad Friedel played 310 consecutive PL games - although not ever playing for Newcastle might be part of the reason for his success.
  • Options
    Elliot is stealing a living at Newcastle, Nice work if you can get it
  • Options

God knows how Brad Friedel played 310 consecutive PL games - although not ever playing for Newcastle might be part of the reason for his success.

I remember all those years when Bob Bolder stayed fit, with poor old Mike Salmon waiting patiently in the wings
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Robbie, showing you are in the Premier league on merit.
  • Options
    The best performance I've seen by any Charlton keeper was Robbie away against Bournemouth - was brilliant in that game.
  • Options
    Was one of the first players I really loved when I first started coming to games. He had passion and you could tell he'd always try his best for OUR club. Knocking him for making a wage is bizarre.

Go on Robbie lad, make millions and come back to buy us!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Interviewed on Five Live earlier when asked if he had made as many saves in one game and mentioned the last time being at Bournemouth when in goal for us. He's one our own.......sorry just saw this mentioned by Powelly is pleasant. Nothing to see here.....
  • Options
    Yeah really good game. Did anyone else think he was carrying a bit of extra timber though?
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Far from stealing a living at the moment. Pulled off a string of fine saves so far against Bournemouth.
    Quite. He can now dive all over the place & get his feet off the ground, having lost about 2 stone, by the looks of it.
  • Options
    Watched the whole game live at home with my parents. He did really well and was definitely the best player in the Newcastle team yesterday. I felt quite proud telling Mum and Dad that he graduated from our academy, played for us for a few years etc. Very happy for him. :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Made some cracking saves as well
  • Options
    Played extremely well, certainly didn't steal a living tonight
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhhh Robbie Robbie!
  • Options
    really pleased for Robbie
  • Options
    Got his hand to a few, not sure they were on target though
  • Options
    Well done Robbie, proper Charlton.
  • Options

Robbie today after stealing another weeks wages from Newcastle in their 2 - 1 away win at Spurs.
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing!