Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    Simeon Jackson.
  • Options
    Yes please!
  • Options

Simeon Jackson.

Any inside info there SHG as you've quoted it twice now?

• Options
    Sorry. I'm actually thinking out loud about Plaayers comment on a thread saying about a player we've previously been linked to. Only sensible one I could think of was SJ. I am like manuel. I know nothing.
  • Options
    Sam Baldock.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Sam Baldock.

No need for that. ;0)

• Options
    No source but Jay Simpson has been released, the alure of a London club (bringing him home) could help
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

No source but Jay Simpson has been released, the alure of a London club (bringing him home) could help

More chance of OJ Simpson , I hear he's out now with time on his hands.

• Options
    DeeBee said:

If only......
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

DeeBee said:

If only......
    Eh? 12 goals in 50 apps. No thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Redrobo said:

DeeBee said:

If only......
    Eh? 12 goals in 50 apps. No thanks. </blockqu

I think he is a Good winger. England youth player and has played his football at a good level. Not sure how many are better that we can afford to pay wages too.

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Valley11 said:

Redrobo said:

DeeBee said:

If only......
    He's a striker, not a winger.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Redrobo said:

Valley11 said:

Redrobo said:

DeeBee said:

If only......
    He's a striker, not a winger.
    Plays both.

• Options
    Damn, I was hoping we'd get Judge.

Blackburn Rovers have agreed deals for Chris Taylor and Alan Judge, Sky Sports understands.

Millwall winger Taylor, 26, and Notts County midfielder Judge, 24, both arrive on free transfers after passing medicals with Rovers and will officially sign on July 1st.

The two deals are something of a coup for Rovers, as both players were being chased by Premier League and Championship clubs.

Taylor joins Rovers having spent just one year with Millwall following his move from Oldham Athletic but he impressed at The Den during his stint and has now sealed a deal with Blackburn.

For Judge, he actually returns to the club where he began his career, and he made two cup appearances for the club before leaving for Notts County in 2011.

He has since emerged as one of the most capable midfielders outside the top-flight and Rovers have moved quickly to bring him back to Ewood Park.
  • Options
    Eccleston back?
  • Options

Eccleston back?

I don't think he's a Powell type of player. I don't think he's any good either.
  • Options
    I saw Powell at Brentford when they played Notts Co. I suspect he was watching Judge (who had a good game) but also keeping an eye on BWP and maybe Forrester of Brentford.
  • Options

Eccleston back?

Bernie??? Too short ;-)

• Options
    Apologies, i didnt mean it to sound cryptic, the player I was thinking about was CMS.

After this Poyet stuff though I'm not so sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know how many years the contract Dervite has signed? At 24 years old I hope it's a long one.
  • Options
    Would be surprised if he has signed for longer than one year.
  • Options
    Says 'long term deal' so probably 2 or 3 years.
  • Options
    Sky Sports are stating 'long term deal', let's hope so!
  • Options
    That's good. Dervite improved hugely once he got a run of games...starting with a fine performance alongside Cort at Millwall. Wouldn't be surprised if he improved a bit more too.
  • Options

Says 'long term deal' so probably 2 or 3 years.

Hopefully, if he has a solid season we don't want to be in the same boat again in 12 months already
  • Options
    June 2014
  • Options
    so a year only. hardly long term deal.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6m

We've got some breaking news coming your way in five minutes time.....(JS) #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!