Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Great news. Potter is magic.
  • urry up arry come on
  • didn't he score for havant at Anfield once?
  • @richcawley

Just one plug for paper tomorrow, find out which three #cafc players could be on the move this summer.
  • Ebsfleet have put in a bid for Solly.....10 million ive been told!
  • Ebsfleet have put in a bid for Solly.....10 million ive been told!

Lool
  • edited May 2013
  • @richcawley

Just one plug for paper tomorrow, find out which three #cafc players could be on the move this summer.

anyone bought it? thought not.

• Danny green, Dale Stephens and Danny Hollands to go

Dervite and Evina offered extensions.

Cheers, not too many surprises. I'd like to see Dale stay as I still think there's something there (and god knows how much anyone will pay after his difficult last 9 months) although I appreciate that debate has been done to death on here.
  • Sponsored links:

first three - only gonna go if we get suitable offers as still under contract

last two - good that they have been offered extensions but will they accept. Dervite will imo but reckon Ceddy may go as he will want 1st team football not another year on the bench

last two - good that they have been offered extensions but will they accept. Dervite will imo but reckon Ceddy may go as he will want 1st team football not another year on the bench

Or unless a vacancy appears at left back. ?

• Interesting that we've let Waggy go and want to sell Green, anyone think Powell might have someone in the crosshairs?
  • DeeBee said:

Interesting that we've let Waggy go and want to sell Green, anyone think Powell might have someone in the crosshairs?

Pritchard : - )
  • DeeBee said:

Interesting that we've let Waggy go and want to sell Green, anyone think Powell might have someone in the crosshairs?

Could think Pritchard/Wilson is sufficient?
  • Wiggins, Evina, Harriott & another on the left with Solly, Wilson, Pritchard and another on the right.

Too much to ask?

Doubt we'll get anything like what we paid for them with only a year left on the contracts and certainly not what Villa offered for Dale but them's the breaks. Or the players could choose to see out their contracts which is fair enough imho.

Three players who were part of a record breaking promotion season so if, and it is still a big if, they move on, good luck and thanks.

Hope Evina and Dervite both stay. No mention of Cort then?

Doubt we'll get anything like what we paid for them with only a year left on the contracts and certainly not what Villa offered for Dale but them's the breaks. Or the players could choose to see out their contracts which is fair enough imho.

Three players who were part of a record breaking promotion season so if, and it is still a big if, they move on, good luck and thanks.

Hope Evina and Dervite both stay. No mention of Cort then?
    Did someone on here say they spoke with Cort and Sponsorship dinner of POTY dinner and he has 1 year left on his contract?
  • He signed an 18 month deal in January 2012.So is out of contract in July 2013.I don't think he has signed an extension.
  • Still no mention of BWP ... I think we will be seeing him next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Brentford haven't finished their season yet
  • I think BWP will get released when he gets back from Brentford.
  • Still no mention of BWP ... I think we will be seeing him next season

his season is still playing with Brentford so he would not have been back to the club. It is more than likely he will be let go.
  • We will know if Dervite & Evina are re-signing by Friday. Fingers crossed on both imo.
  • We will know if Dervite & Evina are re-signing by Friday. Fingers crossed on both imo.

Why Friday?
  • Ah ok cheers all
  • Danny Green confirmed it was true that the club will listen to offers for him on his twitter feed.
  • DeeBee said:

I think he genuinely wants Waggy to go off and get some first team football. Wouldn't be fair at his age to keep him and not play him.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!