Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    I thought he was seeing fergusons daughter?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Darren Fergusons missus.
  • Options

at least. Doubt West Ham. West Brom or Fulham would be well lucky to get a player of his calibre.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :'')

this is the most genuinely depraved thing I've read on here in a while

p.s. dimitar friggin' berbatov and romel friggin' lukaku
  • Options
    Depraved? Are you sure thats what you mean?
  • Options
    Obika and Gower being pursued on permanents. Would be two good signings
  • Options

INCONCEIVABLE!
  • Options
    Not rumour news......Daren Randolph to Birmingham.

Birmingham also pull back from signing Paul Caddis due to budget restrictions.
  • Options

short-bloke syndrome on red alert at the mo.

Oh, I get it now........

• Options
    cafcjoe said:

Obika and Gower being pursued on permanents. Would be two good signings

Where is that taken from? The Obika part would at least be interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thenewbie said:

INCONCEIVABLE!
    I do not think that means what you think that means

• Options
    Danny out, Obika in. Good buisness and improves the team IMO.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

so looks like BWP is staying? Or maybe others are interested in Obika and we need to get in there with a deal very soon. A fit danny haynes is a quality championship player, just getting him fit and staying like that is the tough bit. A championship level Anyinsah.

• Options
    apparently the new contracts ( for the ones like Dervite and Evina) would be for 1 year only and salary frozen . Not sure those who have performed well last season will be very excited to stay if they have a more attractive offer ...
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Jesus Christ I've heard it all now.
  • Options

apparently the new contracts ( for the ones like Dervite and Evina) would be for 1 year only and salary frozen . Not sure those who have performed well last season will be very excited to stay if they have a more attractive offer ...

As others have said though, is this a sign of player power diminishing at last in part due to FFP? A year's contract and the same money doesn't sound bad to me for two players who didn't feature much last season (even if they did play a part in our best run of form and showed huge potential respectively). Is this just the reality the rest of us have faced for the last five years finally hitting football?
  • Options
    Alan Judge seems to be signed up for Blackburn on SSN
  • Options
    Still not entirely convinced he was one of Powell's main targets
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's not good news:

a) I wanted him.

b) Blackburn seem to have returned to planet earth and started looking at sensible players.
  • Options

That's not good news:

a) I wanted him.

b) Blackburn seem to have returned to planet earth and started looking at sensible players.

2 sensible signings. One of Millwall's better players too?
  • Options
    Blackburn still on parachute payments. We cant compete with them.
  • Options
    and Millwall have lost in my opinion their best player on a free. Not all bad news then.
  • Options

and Millwall have lost in my opinion their best player on a free. Not all bad news then.

Agree but Shittu signed new two year deal with Spanners.
  • Options

I was told by a Spanner mate that we were interested but he was determined to move back north.

• Options
    Would've taken both of them. Shame.
  • Options
    Dam I would've loved Judge, would've brought an attacking freshness to our midfield.
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Jesus Christ I've heard it all now.
    Not sure why?

Obika looks bigger, stronger and has pace. I liked Danny, but you can't score from the treatment room!

On limited funds you have to balance these things and I think a full time Obika is better for the team than a part-time Danny.

• Options
    Big fan of Taylor and Judge. They should do well with Rhodes and Murphy. All they need is a manager that lasts longer than 4 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!