Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    Vaughan to Huddersfield and SEB to Middlesboro according to gossip columns in Sunday papers.
  • Options
    I think we would not have released fuller haynes and proberly bwp without having strikers already signed up to replace them
  • Options
    SEB's going to Boro!?! Never thought I'd see the day. Little turncoat :(
  • Options
    uie2 said:

I think we would not have released fuller haynes and proberly bwp without having strikers already signed up to replace them

Why? All are out of contract. Fuller & BWP probably on high wages and the amount of money coming into the club over the summer will be minimal.

We probably have targets but doubt we have anyone lined up.

• Options
    I would be surprised if Vaughan was not on our radar. He a quality Championship striker and we are definitely in the market for at least one of those. If he ends up at Hudds which is of course possible then I would only assume we were not overly interested. My guess is we get Obika and two more strikers in. One from Spain.
  • Options

My guess is we get Obika and two more strikers in. One from Spain.

Falcao?
  • Options
    Messi?
  • Options

Messi?

How tall is he?
  • Options
    He passes the height test for me, just. Though I heard from my Barcelona supporting mate that he's always crocked and spends half of his time in the treatment room. Waste of cash IMO.
  • Options
    Messi .... the new Danny Haynes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Messi?

Too left-footed.

• Options

Messi?

And what would we want with all that false number 9 bollox. What good has it done Barca or Spain? And yes I know he is an Argentinian.
  • Options
    Just been on the phone to my mate back in Barcelona and he says the players are really fed up with the club and want out. We could bring him in on the cheap as he also reckons they're short of cash, especially with FFP around the corner.
  • Options

Just been on the phone to my mate back in Barcelona and he says the players are really fed up with the club and want out. We could bring him in on the cheap as he also reckons they're short of cash, especially with FFP around the corner.

Give him a one year deal I say, can see him being another Rouamba/Pouso
  • Options
    Would definitely take Logan from Brentford if Solly does depart.

Would also like to give BWP a chance again after showing what he could do v Blackpool.

and sign up Ebanks-Blake.
  • Options
    I've seen Logan half a dozen times live and three on TV and while half decent going forward (but poor at crossing) he is a poor defender. He rarely stops crosses going over and is not comfortable on the ball. This is against run-of-the-mill wingers. Harriott would tear him a new one.
  • Options

I've seen Logan half a dozen times live and three on TV and while half decent going forward (but poor at crossing) he is a poor defender. He rarely stops crosses going over and is not comfortable on the ball. This is against run-of-the-mill wingers. Harriott would tear him a new one.

I wonder who comes out on top when Solly and Harriott come up against each other in training?!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Rumours abound that Barcelona are ready to release David Villa when La Liga finishes , he is keen to establish a move to a London club apparently ....
  • Options
    We had a bid accepted for villa this week watch this space 8)
  • Options

We had a bid accepted for villa this week watch this space 8)

That's Dale gone then....about time :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    20 May 2013 12:58:20
    Charlton looking to loan udinese's Miguel Medina for the season as udinese feel english football will benefit him, watford obviously are also in contention for him but If they acheive promotion will attempt to loan proven talent rather than youngsters, so he Medina may opt for Charlton If watford gain promotion

-------

"He comes from Paraguay,
    he made the Millwall Cry
    Me-di-na

6ft so tall enough and on Football Rumours so must be true.
  • Options

I wonder who comes out on top when Solly and Harriott come up against each other in training?!
    Solly - stupid question
  • Options
    Heard Solly to Villa is a possibility.
  • Options

Even though they have Lowton already?
  • Options

Solly - stupid question
    Silly me.
  • Options

They dont have him any longer him and baby Bent plus 6 mil have just got them Solly
  • Options

They dont have him any longer him and baby Bent plus 6 mil have just got them Solly
    If only!!
  • Options
    If Harriott is consistently able to get the better of Solly, even in training, then we have one diamond of a player. However I reckon Solly sorts him out all day long.
  • Options
    Harriott runs rings around everyone in training, FACT
  • Options
    If any of you wanted to have a gander at Obika, he's just starting for Spurs in the U21 final against Man Utd.
    http://www.ilemi.pe/116051/2/Watch-Manchester-United-vs-Tottenham-Hotspur--U21-/
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!