Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    I bet he picks the pockets of attackers...
  • Options
    eisfield is unlucky in that he has real quality, looked very good in his few appearances for arsenal in minor games, but has the impossible task of unlodging so many quality players in front of him in midfield
  • Options
    Get Simeon in.

Smith as back up to yann.

And Obika in on a season long loan. Or a perm if we can.

That would be the front sorted.

With one or two midfielders coming in we would not only be looking at playoffs but potentially autos.

Come on Powell work your magic as usual.
  • Options
    Dizzee is back dizee is back a oh a oh
  • Options
    By Richard Cawley

HUDDERSFIELD are interested in Charlton midfielder Dale Stephens.

Terriers boss Mark Robins has earmarked the 23-year-old as one of his top summer transfer targets.

• Options
    Can huddersfield afford dale?
  • Options
    He's struggled a bit when he did play this year so they may be attempting to "buy low". I'd keep him around as he is in a contract year and will need to up his game otherwise he could end up back in League One.
  • Options
    Not a chance. If Villa couldn't afford him then Huddersfield won't be able to.
  • Options

I think we'll lower our asking price as we are now "listening" to offers
  • Options
    And he's now out of contract in a years time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DeeBee said:

And assuming he wants to play for Huddersfield.
  • Options
    I wonder if Jimenez will feel like he did good business if he turned down an offer above a million for Dale, who subsequently wasn't part of our impressive end of season form, and then had to accept a far lower offer the following summer. I suppose that's the risk when you play those kind of games
  • Options
    file stephens under r for redfearn, on paper should be a class above in realailty to little to often.
  • Options

Dizzee is back dizee is back a oh a oh

Hahaha
  • Options

DeeBee said:

He's a Northern lad, he may want to move back up there
  • Options

DeeBee said:

Northern? Anywhere north of Watford then. He's from Bolton isn't he? Huddersfield is in Yorkshire.
  • Options

DeeBee said:

Northern? Anywhere north of Watford then. He's from Bolton isn't he? Huddersfield is in Yorkshire.
    Yeah but it's all the same. Flat caps and ferretts and all that
  • Options

DeeBee said:

Huddersfield and Bolton are about 30 miles apart. He could easily move back to his old stomping ground and commute... Oldham (another former club of Dale's) is a 20 minute drive to Huddersfield.

I think that was the point rather than county boundaries.
  • Options
    Powell still hasn't forgiven him for snubbing Bromley Addicks and I doubt he ever will.

Better he leaves as that mistake has cost him any chance of playing for the Addicks again
  • Options

Powell still hasn't forgiven him for snubbing Bromley Addicks and I doubt he ever will.

Better he leaves as that mistake has cost him any chance of playing for the Addicks again

Improved his handicap though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bubble said:

Still plays off 42 so not really : - )
  • Options

Bubble said:

Is it a rumour that he plays off 42 :-)

Let's get back on topic here - Darren Purse about to sign.

• Options

Bubble said:

Hayden Mullins on his way in too.
  • Options
    it may only be arum

Bubble said:

Hayden Mullins on his way in too.

......and Bobby Zamora !

• Options
    nope not Zamora its andy johnson
  • Options
    On a (slightly) more serious note I heard Carlton Cole is set to be released by West Ham. Would anyone have him back here?
  • Options

On a (slightly) more serious note I heard Carlton Cole is set to be released by West Ham. Would anyone have him back here?

No
  • Options
    Chris McCann turning down a new deal at Burnley, I'd expect him to go to a prem team but there is interest from Championship clubs according to skysports.
  • Options

I don't think he was a fans favourite when he was here, came across as languid and lazy, scored 5 goals , and scored the goal against Blackburn that meant we finished 7th in the league.

Could we afford him?

Probably not

Would I like to see him back in a charlton shirt?

Probably not

Will this actually happen?

Probably not

• Options
    When at Charlton last time, Carlton Cole showed no interest at being Charlton and it looked like he thought he was too good for the club. Not the type of player we need now. We need hungry players with something to prove and are very happy to be at the club. That ain't Carlton Cole.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!