Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    This rumours thread needs more dodgy rumours.
    FootballLeagueRumour ‏@FootballLeagueR 1h
    Shrewsbury winger Jon Taylor is now set to join Charlton on a 4 year deal. #stfc #cafc
    Talented young player? - Check
    Position of need? - Check
    Four year deal? - Highly unlikely.
  • Options

This rumours thread needs more dodgy rumours.

FootballLeagueRumour ‏@FootballLeagueR 1h
    Shrewsbury winger Jon Taylor is now set to join Charlton on a 4 year deal. #stfc #cafc
    Talented young player? - Check
    Position of need? - Check
    Four year deal? - Highly unlikely.

He's bloody good on fifa..
  • Options
    More detailed than what we're used to
  • Options
    rumours like these surely are too out of the blue to make up
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    This is just a (transfer) saga now...

• Options
    How many players do we and a 'host of other clubs' get linked to on sky sports.

Never end up signing any of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    22 May 2013 08:52:52
    Walsall ate to confirm the signings of Plymouth goalkeeper Jake Cole and Charlton midfielder Scott Wagsaff at the end of the week.

21 May 2013 21:52:01
    Charlton Rumours

Southampton, Norwich, West Brom & Fulham all have Chris Solly on their shortlist but as of yet no club has made a bid or a official enquiry.

Charlton are prepared to listen to offers for Dale Stephens, Huddersfield are one of the clubs showing Interest.

AFC Bournemouth are considering a bid for Danny Hollands if they lose Harry Arter.

Crawley Town & Leyton Orient both looking into the possibility of signing Danny Green but money is a issue.

21 May 2013 20:29:52
    bournemouth charlton ipswich derby huddersfield sheffield wednesday and doncaster are all interested in tranmeres out of contract left back Zoumana Bakayogo the defender has said come and get me to championship clubs and derby look favourites to sign him

21 May 2013 15:13:35
    Burnley ins

Tom Heaton - Bristol City - Done
    Nick Liversedge - Whitby Town - Done
    Gonzalo Jara - West Brom
    John Taylor - Shrewsbury
    Harry Forrester - Brentford
    Kevin Davies - Bolton
    Danny Haynes - Charlton

21 May 2013 10:47:30
    Huddersfield Town are looking to bring in a central midfielder with Charlton's Dale Stephens, recently released Cardiff midfielder Stephen McPhail and Oldham star Jose Baxter rumoured to be interesting Mark Robins

20 May 2013 22:42:55
    Ricardo Fuller is in minor discussions with newly promoted Port Vale, after recently admitting he want's to come back and live in staffordshire, after his contract with charlton wasnt renewed!
  • Options
    From twitter :
    @philpayne94: @Bradersb12 joining charlton athletic over the summer, he's guaranteed me 20 goals a season

Also 'retweeted' by Bradley bubb
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

From twitter :
    @philpayne94: @Bradersb12 joining charlton athletic over the summer, he's guaranteed me 20 goals a season

Also 'retweeted' by Bradley bubb

Whose Phil Payne?
  • Options
    supaclive said:

The Addington - he plays down there a few times a month at least!

Who's the better golfer? Him or Dale?
  • Options
    If Bubb was so good why on earth would a struggling Aldershot loan him to non league teams for the past 2 years.
  • Options
    True, maybe if they kept him they may still be in the league.
  • Options
    Totally agree guys , just sharing what I saw on twitter
  • Options
    so is it bradley bubb joining or phil payne? and who has gauranteed who 20 goals?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Wasn't a dig at you fella, we were linked with him in January too, I just cant get my head round why a struggling Aldershot would loan him to a conference club.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

sammy391 said:

Wasn't a dig at you fella, we were linked with him in January too, I just cant get my head round why a struggling Aldershot would loan him to a conference club.
    That's fine mate , and it's very strange - should note that there's another tweet along the same lines that he's joining
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not exactly can be an addition to the development squad as he is 24. very strange.
  • Options
    Think it is random tweeters asking him and him retweeting them, well I hope so.
  • Options
    Pleased to see Jon Taylor's name. I watch a lot of football at Shrewsbury and think hes got a big future. Might just be a bit soon for him.
  • Options
    Have just posted on the Obika thread. Have been told this afternoon that Obika is in a group of players to be released by Spurs shortly due to incoming transfers.
  • Options
    Released? He's just signed a new contract? Hope true
  • Options
    Cheers for the info JohnBoy.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Well thats what I thought too. I'm trying to find out more.

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

CAFCsayer said:

Well thats what I thought too. I'm trying to find out more.

maybe the only side interested is potless Charlton
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Have just posted on the Obika thread. Have been told this afternoon that Obika is in a group of players to be released by Spurs shortly due to incoming transfers.

that's that he said to someone at the player of the year evening , think I read it on here
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

that's that he said to someone at the player of the year evening , think I read it on here

Exactly what happened last year with Button.

I suspect we might get him for a similar 'undisclosed' fee which would also give Spurs a bonus if we get promoted,a percentage resale clause and a buy back option.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!