Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    Carlton Cole can fook off!
  • Options
    Carlton can't control, no thank you, shit player
  • Options
    Zamora to Hull... Almost a done deal
  • Options
    On a (slightly) more serious note I heard Carlton Cole is set to be released by West Ham. Would anyone have him back here?

On a (slightly) more serious note I heard Carlton Cole is set to be released by West Ham. Would anyone have him back here?

No
    That settles that then! I wouldn't either.
  • Options
    He did have flashes of brilliance but did look disinterested. He might have grown up a bit since he was last here.. Cole and yann up top, they would ruin the championship!
  • Options
    Carlton Cole is technically poor. He's big and strong, yes, but we already have a big striker in Kermorgant.

No thanks.
  • Options
    Slagged Curbs off when he left and thought he was too good for us ( which wouldn't be too bad if he was but he definitely wasn't). I loved the match against Villa when he got booed off the pitch and we won 3-0.
  • Options
    Gary o neil has also been released by west ham...i would take him in a shot if we could afford his wages
  • Options
    Was never keen on Cole, that was confirmed when he came on for Chelsea and ran with the ball from the half way line before scoring against us... couple weeks after the loan finished too if I remember right
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Was never keen on Cole, that was confirmed when he came on for Chelsea and ran with the ball from the half way line before scoring against us... couple weeks after the loan finished too if I remember right

That was a whole year before he joined us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do not want Cole. Wrong attitude and thinks he is better than he is.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Yes, I remembered that goal and thought a year later when we signed him on loan that we'd got a brilliant player :-(
  • Options

shine166 said:

Yes, I remembered that goal and thought a year later when we signed him on loan that we'd got a brilliant player :-(
    Wasn't that in the game that Konch was unfairly sent off in?
  • Options
    2-0 up, Konch sent off, ended 2-3 with Lampard getting the winner.
  • Options
    Have we signed anyone yet?

Powell Out!!!!
  • Options
    Cole will end up at Stoke
  • Options

Cole will end up at Stoke

under Pulis maybe but now?

• Options

Gary o neil has also been released by west ham...i would take him in a shot if we could afford his wages

He's always at my golf club - I'll ask him next time I see him!
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Talksport say they are still trying to reach a deal.

• Options
    supaclive said:

You play at the London club?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont we all
  • Options

Not a chance. If Villa couldn't afford him then Huddersfield won't be able to.

Udders got £8million last summer...................
  • Options
    Madz said:

Supposedly turned down a new contract as the money wasn't enough................

• Options
    Madz said:

Spot on, Madz. Cole doesn't fit in with CP's ethos. Remember Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink?

• Options
    supaclive said:

London club member - nice!

• Options
    The Addington - he plays down there a few times a month at least!
  • Options

don't think he has, Big Sam said their in talks over a 1 yr deal
  • Options
    I reckon Cole could end up at Sunderland with Di Canio. Played up front together with us so that's a good enough link for me.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Well I did say 'if I remember right' ... which I obviously dont :).
  • Options
    Cole will go to QPR and hook up with 'Arry shurely?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!