Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• mart77 said:

Jack Munns who was on trial with us during the summer has just tweeted that he's signed for us.

@jack_munns: Buzzing to have signed for Charlton Athletic, can't wait to get started now against Palace tomorrow #NewChapter
  • How can we afford his Contract... ;-)
  • Interesting. Think he's mainly a CM, a position where we already have several young players.
  • How can we afford his Contract... ;-)

Because he is cheap.

• Surprised that no one has picked up on this Story about Solly. Unless they have and I missed it? http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11065/8027805/duo-bid-for-addicks-ace
  • Surprised that no one has picked up on this Story about Solly. Unless they have and I missed it? http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11065/8027805/duo-bid-for-addicks-ace

Saw it a year ago

• Duo bid for Addicks ace
    West Ham & Bolton chase Solly deal
    By Pete O'Rourke - Follow me: @skysportspeteo | Last Updated: August 28, 2012 1:32pm

*Check the date*
  • just kidding :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Errrr hellooooo.

5 days to go and not a rumour rumour in sight.
  • Errrr hellooooo.

We signed a player yesterday.
  • Bournemouth about to spend 2.5m on some south African striker according to SSN... can see it going badly badly wrong down there in the future if it things don't work out.
  • Errrr hellooooo.

We signed a player yesterday.
    And he debuted with a goal today !

• Frimpong rumour on Twitter. Please no.
  • Frimpong rumour on Twitter. Please no.

Was it him that got slated for his "banter" or was that Razak ?
  • Talk Sport talking about Frimpong also.
  • Richard J said:

Talk Sport talking about Frimpong also.

Seriously?

Not a bad signing at all only if he is fit this time!
  • It's reported in the Sun this morning as well, Powell after a season long loan.
  • Would have Frimpong back now he's most likely fit
  • Sponsored links:

• If it's an all season loan (and he's fit enough) then I'd be happy with Frimpong. Got to get him in the team and feeling part of it. He still tweets regularly about Arsenal and Wolves so he obviously gets involved when he's in and around a club. Definitely good enough at Championship level too.
  • Has the energy and tackling to make up for Jackson's lack of mobility, and would have the speed to cover out of position full backs if we decided to go 352
  • Was very disappointed with Frimpong last season but perhaps coming in early after a full pre-season he be the dominant, powerful CM we need.

When its on the OS
  • Think it is strange Hollands is still here thought so one would have signed him by now.
  • If he is fit then he is better than anything we have in the centre of midfield. He wasn't when he came in last year.
  • Looked excellent against Huddersfield, tenacious and with a good range of passing, but faded badly after that as he wasn't fit. If he comes in now off the back of a pre-season I'd love to have him back
  • I'd have him back if he is fully fit for sure
  • Did he really want to be here last year? Why would that be any different now? Would rather see Cousins get a chance and don't think we should be leaving out Pritchard.
  • Scoham said:

Did he really want to be here last year? Why would that be any different now? Would rather see Cousins get a chance and don't think we should be leaving out Pritchard.

Long old season tho Scoham. We still dont know how Cousins is gonna turn out, although he has started very well. Pritchard has great energy and by all accounts playerd very well midweek, but he cant tear around a pitch for 90 mins for 46 games and stay fit/not get suspended. We dont have the most mobile midfield, so nothing wrong with getting Frimpong in.
  • Not convinced he's good enough or even a priority signing to be honest. We have plenty of midfielders and it sounds like we need defenders and possibly another keeper over any more central midfielders. That said, if anyone can get the best out of him and improve him as a player, then it's Powell.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!