Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

Is this MLS player a Josh Harris signing?

Well done. You've now wrecked the takeover

;0)

Wait, there's a takeover!? Why doesn't someone make a thread on this?

• Options

Is this MLS player a Josh Harris signing?

Nope, a David Beckham signing ;-)

• Options
    Dom Dwyer ‏@Ddwyer14 20h Decent point on the road and a good solid performance from the lads, enjoyed the game!

Would have thought that spoke volumes.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Dom Dwyer ‏@Ddwyer14 20h Decent point on the road and a good solid performance from the lads, enjoyed the game!

Would have thought that spoke volumes.

yes he lacks ambition and has low expectations. ;)
  • Options
    I watched a few Sporting Kansas City games on TV, he stood out - never in a million years did I think he'd be linked with us. Now if we can somehow get Darlington Nagbe from Portland.......
  • Options
    Looks raw but a very different type of striker to what we have and what we've had for the last few years. Looks more a Mendonca type of player.
  • Options
    Anyone know if he is on trial with us or going to sign?
  • Options
    Sunday people saying blackburn gonna take adventage of our cash crisis to sign kermo for just £200,000
  • Options
    Now Alnwick has settled in nicely, how about Hamer out on loan to free up his wages??
  • Options

Now Alnwick has settled in nicely, how about Hamer out on loan to free up his wages??

Seriously?

The only reson Alnwick was playing was because Hamer was injured.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kermorgamt had offers at the end of the last window and was told to decide what he wanted to do. He stayed. I hope it is the same this time
  • Options
    Ross said:

Seriously?

Now that Alnwick is proven, why bench one of them when they both need to play - for me , Alnwick is better so Hamer is wasted sitting and watching. Purely a business decision.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Kermorgamt had offers at the end of the last window and was told to decide what he wanted to do. He stayed. I hope it is the same this time

thing is he is out of contract in six months and if we are unwilling to offer new terms yet and another Club is prepared to offer say two years then I'm sure he'd go

• Options

Ross said:

Seriously?

Now that Alnwick is proven, why bench one of them when they both need to play - for me , Alnwick is better so Hamer is wasted sitting and watching. Purely a business decision.
    True. However, there is no recall clause in a loan before 28 days, so if Alnwick or Pope get injured, we will only have 1 first team 'keeper in the squad, so we'd have to waste more money on getting an emergency loan in.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

thing is he is out of contract in six months and if we are unwilling to offer new terms yet and another Club is prepared to offer say two years then I'm sure he'd go

Agree. Plus a bloke of his age with a family and how blackburn throw money and contracts about, you couldnt blame him.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Ross said:

Seriously?

True. However, there is no recall clause in a loan before 28 days, so if Alnwick or Pope get injured, we will only have 1 first team 'keeper in the squad, so we'd have to waste more money on getting an emergency loan in.
    Don't forget Pope recently went on loan to York for a month - and was recalled early.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Agree. Plus a bloke of his age with a family and how blackburn throw money and contracts about, you couldnt blame him.
    But would you want to be involved with the Venkys ?

Don't believe he'd want to touch that club with a bargepole , especially as he & his family love London.

• Options
    If Yann leaves we go down, thats how I see it anyway.
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many games Yann has still to play before his automatic one-year extension kicks in? It could be if it's single figures that a lack of contract now is beginning to play less on his mind than we think?
  • Options
    I really don't understand all of this out of contract situation. If they're looking to get rid of players surely it makes sense to give them a contract & sell them for a decent fee instead of letting them walk away for nothing. Certainly the likes of Wiggins & Stephens are good enough & young enough to attract plenty of offers. It just doesn't make sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I really don't understand all of this out of contract situation. If they're looking to get rid of players surely it makes sense to give them a contract & sell them for a decent fee instead of letting them walk away for nothing. Certainly the likes of Wiggins & Stephens are good enough & young enough to attract plenty of offers. It just doesn't make sense.

New contracts = Higher wages and signing on fees. They don't have the money for that. If we don't get some investment soon the only contracted players next year will be the youths.
  • Options
    Simeon Jackson on loan.
  • Options
    Dom Dwyer has just tweeted saying 'big news' wonder if he has signed on loan?
  • Options
    I recko

Followed up by a tweet about his brother getting a promotion of some sorts

• Options
    DeeBee said:

I recko

Followed up by a tweet about his brother getting a promotion of some sorts

Damn, couldn't he have just tweeted that all in one post. How inconsiderate ;).
  • Options
    Anyone heard anything ? I will be very disappointed if we don't get a couple of players in.
  • Options
    When does Stewarts loan end? Would be great if we can keep on to him.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

When does Stewarts loan end? Would be great if we can keep on to him.

Is that keep on to him or hang hold of him? :-)
  • Options
    Dom Dwyer was at today's game watching
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!