Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    sounds as though Dwyer could be coming to the valley .. the new Nakie Wells (we hope)
  • Options
    Has Dwyer been training with us ?
  • Options
    I think I've said it already but hopefully this could be one of those deals that cant be triggered the moment Jan 1st arrives making him eligible for the FA Cup match, be perfect for him to get used to his new team mates that way
  • Options
    If he's only going to be on loan in their off-season, when will he stay til?
  • Options

If he's only going to be on loan in their off-season, when will he stay til?

Well thats another Question... I dont know if he's a massive part of the Kansas team so will they want him back in March (for the start of the MLS) or will it be a loan deal leading to the possibility of a perm deal meaning he'll stay for the season
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Yes

ddwyer14
    5 days ago
    Enjoying training with these guys, looking forward to being at the game later today, Bolton away, hopefully a good result!!

• Options
    Brilliant to get him in. So he scored the goals for Orlando and not Kansas?
  • Options
    He scored a few for Kansas
  • Options
    he scored for Orlando
  • Options
    Wiki (yer i know) says both, he plays for Kansas and was loaned to Orlando

Brilliant to get him in. So he scored the goals for Orlando and not Kansas?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done to ever found out about his availability, be it a scout or CP or Dyer or Matthews, looks like it could be an interesting deal
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Yes

ddwyer14
    5 days ago
    Enjoying training with these guys, looking forward to being at the game later today, Bolton away, hopefully a good result!!

Presumably that's him in the Charlton shirt then? For some reason I am unable to view the entire picture.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Yes

ddwyer14
    5 days ago

Presumably that's him in the Charlton shirt then? For some reason I am unable to view the entire picture.
    Hopefully he's not a headless chicken
  • Options
    Its just the standard training kit isnt it?
  • Options
    Watch the you tube video. Left foot. Pacey. Good technique and a bit of a swagger too. Could be a good capture
  • Options
    Bit of banter with Wilson on his latest tweets...

@Lawrie_Wilson good lad! I'll be in tomorrow again to do some more doggies during my off season
  • Options
    Followed by...

@craigrocastle4 don't know when I'm coming back yet mate haha
  • Options
    Bit of trivia... Federico Bessone now plays for Sporting KC after spending 11 games on loan with us in 2011.
  • Options

Bit of trivia... Federico Bessone now plays for Sporting KC after spending 11 games on loan with us in 2011.

Loaned from Leeds unless I am mistaken?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addicks boss wants to make transfer window changes
    Friday, 27 December 2013

By Richard Cawley
    CHARLTON manager Chris Powell wants an injection of fresh blood into his squad in the January transfer window.
    And the Addicks boss is determined that he will reshape his squad, even if funds remain tight at The Valley.
    We revealed that American billionaire Joshua Harris had pulled out of talks to purchase the South Londoners. His proposed buyout would have led to the Championship outfit - perched just above the drop zone - having a bit of extra muscle in next month's window.
    But Powell will look to get creative at the start of 2014 in terms of a reshuffle.
    It remains to be seen if the club will listen to offers for a number of first-teamers that are out of contract next summer. This would be the final chance for them to recoup fees for the likes of Ben Hamer, Rhoys Wiggins, Michael Morrison, Dale Stephens and captain Johnnie Jackson.
    "We're at the stage where the games are coming thick and fast but I'm looking at January now," said Powell. "We're definitely going to have to do our best to try and freshen up the squad because we haven't been in the position to do that.
    "Everyone knows that things are going on off the field possibly but all I can talk about is the football and trying to freshen the squad in some way to give us some impetus because we totally need that.
    "I will put things in place and try and see them through to make us as competitive as we can come January.
    "It is a time to buy, to loan, to swap - to do all sorts. It's about being creative."
  • Options
    Sounds like we are looking to sign a few which is good news. Any cash sales do you think ?
  • Options
    Takeover.com
  • Options
    This reads like "sell first team players in Jan, get some cheap loans in for the rest of the season" to me.
  • Options
    But with contracts running down, transfer fees will be very minimal - unless he is planning to cash in on/sacrifice Solly and/or Cousins.
  • Options
    I think we'll lose a couple for small fees ie Wiggins for whom we have a replacement, Evina. Green for a small fee maybe. Wouldn't be surprised if Stephens went too.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Don't suspect we'll let any strong first teamers go unless we get an offer too good to refuse, even with contracts running down. They'll leave it until the last possible moment to renew those but it'd be shooting ourselves in the foot to sell the likes of Wiggins and Stephens in January.

If those players are the difference between relegation and survival, then losing out on about 200k for the pair is the price we must pay.
  • Options

This reads like "sell first team players in Jan, get some cheap loans in for the rest of the season" to me.

agree think were gonna be taken advantage of

• Options
    sounds like powell wont be able to win one way or the other , if he sells someone people will moan, if he signs no one people will moan
  • Options

sounds like powell wont be able to win one way or the other , if he sells someone people will moan, if he signs no one people will moan

People just love to moan.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!