Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    agreed
  • Options
    Actually listening to other football fans is like being at home with the wife.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

sounds like powell wont be able to win one way or the other , if he sells someone people will moan, if he signs no one people will moan

People just love to moan.
    Let us moan about their moaning. Moaning moaners moaning moaningly, they can all go moan themselves...
  • Options
    its worse I reckon cfgs , its like listening to the wife whilst theres nothing on the telly to distract you from the moaning
  • Options
    NLA in that instance I find my happy place, usually I think about great CAFC victories, although the memories of them are starting to fade.
  • Options
    in that instance I glaze over and forget whats she is moaning about and say something totally unconnected and wrong and start a bigger war
  • Options

in that instance I glaze over and forget whats she is moaning about and say something totally unconnected and wrong and start a bigger war

marriage in a nutshell.
  • Options
    its the key to a successful one imo, we don't really care about the moaning by now its just path of the course, they feel better moaning hence its a perfect fit
  • Options

This reads like "sell first team players in Jan, get some cheap loans in for the rest of the season" to me.

I've changed my mind - CPs statement makes more sense in the light of our apparent takeover by a moderately wealthy football-savvy marxist Belgian.
  • Options
    I made up the Marxist bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Its just the STANDARD training kit isnt it?

You could be onto something , given recent developments...

• Options
    Loan bid for Kevin de Bruyne as he isn't getting much games?

• Options

Its just the STANDARD training kit isnt it?

You could be onto something , given recent developments...

GROAN!!!... Neeeeext
  • Options
    Heard a worrying rumour on Boxing Day that a top 3 championship team have tabled a 2 year contract offer for Yann
  • Options
    Leicester - probably not..................
    Burnley - possible but aren't they happy with Ings and Vokes? Yann wouldn't wanna be bench fodder either
    QPR - signings galore but I thought they would want a more glamorous name
  • Options

Heard a worrying rumour on Boxing Day that a top 3 championship team have tabled a 2 year contract offer for Yann

I believe it's only foreign clubs that can approach a player 6 months before his contract expires. Other english sides have to wait a month before, I believe.
  • Options

I believe it's only foreign clubs that can approach a player 6 months before his contract expires. Other english sides have to wait a month before, I believe.
    Are Standard Liege foreign ?

• Options
    Wayne Rooney hasnt travelled to Norwich with Man Utd today... Coincidence? - Is he about to become part of a swap deal with Marvin Sordell returning to Bolton as we bring in a Striker wanting a new challenge?

• Options

supposedly yes but agents are speaking to other Clubs all the time. And agents speak to agents on behalf of Clubs. I'm sure Clubs would speak to an agent to see what wages his client wants and wether the player would be interested before even approaching the Club. If the Club says no it doesn't matter as the player knows anyway and if he wants to go he will get his way.

Not saying Yann will go and the takeover may prevent such departures but we don't know how much CP will have to play with either way.
  • Options
    30/12/2013
    By West London Sport
    Chelsea are ready to send youngster Jeremie Boga out on loan, The Sun say.

It is suggested that the midfielder’s availability will spark plenty of interest among Championship clubs.

Birmingham City, Bolton and Charlton are said to be keen on Boga, who has been a regular for Chelsea’s free-scoring Under-21 side this season.

Boga, currently on scholarship terms at Stamford Bridge, turns 17 later this week.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

30/12/2013
    By West London Sport

It is suggested that the midfielder’s availability will spark plenty of interest among Championship clubs.

Birmingham City, Bolton and Charlton are said to be keen on Boga, who has been a regular for Chelsea’s free-scoring Under-21 side this season.

Boga, currently on scholarship terms at Stamford Bridge, turns 17 later this week.

Hope not. He may well be very good but we have young midfielders that are probably just as good. Would be a kick in the teeth to them.

• Options
    Hopefully he'll go Bolton... A Northern team might not be as keen to sign Stephens then
  • Options
    If Solly is just being rested because of the busy festive period rather than because he's gonna be like Ledley King then I dont think a right mid needs to be priority as Wilson can play there (need one as backup more) - A new Left-Midfielder and Striker should be priority...

As for the Central Midfielder I reckon we should at least try Poyet against Oxford (even if just coming off the bench), if he's not ready then (or if it puts him in the loan window) then I'd go and buy / loan a new one
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

30/12/2013
    By West London Sport

Without a takeover we won’t be able to afford his wages. National minimum wage for a 16/17 year old is £3.72 an hour.
  • Options
    I will pay the minimum wage for him, as long as it is restricted to the time he spends on the pitch. That's only just over a fiver a week at my reckoning.
  • Options
    I'm not sure a 17 year old is what is required for the rest of this season!
  • Options
    We are about to offer £300k for Luke Freeman according to the deluded Daily Star (or his agent).
  • Options

We are about to offer £300k for Luke Freeman according to the deluded Daily Star (or his agent).

Local boy we let go at 11

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!