Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    Sheffield wednesday are signing ebanks blake according to twitter most people on twitter, shame would have loved him here but wages are probably double of our top earner
  • Options
    Two Sheds to buy gold
  • Options
    James Vaughan, trust me
  • Options
    James Vaughan would be just the kind of signing I'd like to (optimistically) see... can't see it though because of the finances
  • Options
    Yes please to Vaughn!
  • Options
    Vaughn and Yann up top would be the bollocks
  • Options
    Keep Vaughan fit and it would be a great signing.
  • Options
    Vaughan did very well for Udders this season. Would be a great signing and a good signal re finances if it happens.
  • Options
    always rated his brother David too if we could prise him away from Sunderland
  • Options
    My names vaughan so a huge yes for James vaughan from me :-D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jay DeMerit anyone? I almost creamed myself when he was a guest at Watford when we played them on New Years Day.
  • Options
    Did he ask you to dance?
  • Options

it's not his brother although david vaughan is a good player
  • Options

it's not his brother although david vaughan is a good player
    Nearly had me going there

Next you'll be saying their father wasn't a goalie called John!

Or that their U.n.c.l.e wasn't called Robert
  • Options
    His u.n.c.l.e was awesome
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I awoke this morning in a very good mood as I was due to go to an antiques fair with my 'Betamax Instruction manual' looking forward to making thousands of £'s.....only to log-on to Charlton Life, look at this brand new rumours thread and to be told by @AFKABartram that Football Rumours website is worth more!!! My life is now in tatters!!! ;-)
  • Options
    This thread need to stop putting itself under a different name, just go and try and create rumours like the rest of us Charlton fans! No need for the name, bet it was made by some kids who just wanna have fun
  • Options
    James Vaughan, still has a year on his contract so Norwich would ask for a fee
  • Options
    Vaughan will go to Huddersfield surely? Seems to have finally settled there and scored a decent amount of goals, after being on loan to several clubs and not really performing.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Vaughan will go to Huddersfield surely? Seems to have finally settled there and scored a decent amount of goals, after being on loan to several clubs and not really performing.

I think he was their POTY
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't face saying goodbye to a rumours thread everytime a transfer window ends, it will be too traumatic.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

perhaps Hudders have less money than us

• Options

Valley11 said:

perhaps Hudders have less money than us

Or he likes it down South, if he lives in Essex then it is not far to training every day.
  • Options
    As well as Huddersfield, Derby are apparently interested in Vaughan. £750k fee has been suggested As said Huddersfield's POTY, from what I've read he was their stand out player this year, very hard working and very good in the air. Obviously a decent goalscorer as well.

No doubt the club would have noticed him, but he wouldn't be cheap. He's also had problems with injuries in the past at Everton.
  • Options
    ex Palace :-(
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Severed foot artery. Hes certainly injury prone.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

As well as Huddersfield, Derby are apparently interested in Vaughan. £750k fee has been suggested As said Huddersfield's POTY, from what I've read he was their stand out player this year, very hard working and very good in the air. Obviously a decent goalscorer as well.

No doubt the club would have noticed him, but he wouldn't be cheap. He's also had problems with injuries in the past at Everton.

Had injury problems everywhere he has been. Pretty sure he had a long spell out when he first joined Norwich.

• Options
    I like him.Could be a good replacement for Ricardo Fuller.

Would think we might be more attractive than Huders.
  • Options
    i have it on good authority that the old rumours thread is now living as a down & out in Margate with no redundancy money provided by the CL hierachy.

poor.
  • Options
    Norwich mate said that Vaughan is incredibly injury prone, barely played for them. Don't really like the sound of that if we're gunna splash some cash on him ...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!