Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Fury

Comments

• Options

Shite.

Your'e right I can see it in your eyes.

Nolly do you ever see Warren?
    I used to train with him and Mark regularly.

• Options
    no would like a eltham reunion though, Mark d you talking about?
  • Options
    Yes Din
  • Options
    not seen him for ages good boxer
  • Options

mickc said:

Fury is big and useless like Primo Carnera, but unfortunately the Mafia won his fights. Fury just happens to be performing in a period of extremely poor quality so called pugilists.
    And please before you jump up and down attacking this statement please look at the past quality of the heavyweights, they said Jack Bodell was useless we now have Fury etc. and at last embarassingly the one "I couldn't wait for you to retire", Audley, or did he really retire three fights before the end.

Are there no big fellas in the UK who are skillfull and courageous to entertain in this noble art anymore.

I honestly thought David Price was the next big thing. Still could be I guess but he suffered a shock defeat in his last bout. We'll see!
    No chin or punch resistance but he has very good dig. He was stopped in amateaurs which is always worrying and Thompson didn't exactly land a KO punch on him to put him away.
  • Options
    They are trying to make it a ppv fight but can't see that working.

Fury isn't worth crossing the road for and Haye has had his channces. Fury's young cousin is the more talented one...
  • Options
    Kid Galahad looked good.
  • Options
    Fury doesn't have the class of DH but impressed in his last fight when getting beat by a top fighter. He thought on his feet, got close to the guy, worked inside and wore him down. I'd expect Haye to be in and out at range, win the first half but I think Fury will work him out and then have a punchers chance in the last few rounds as Haye tires.
  • Options
    I just cant take fury seriously he is a big clown of stupidness when he speaks and his opinions on de gale on sat were so thick

I would love to see froch kick the shite out of him
    .but i think the fight would never be tasty enough for froch

Groves in my opinion won the first pro fight between them and would battet de gale he has improved ten fold since that fight and has
    Increased his power also

Degale is a bum fighter all gob no class i think i actually do hate the bloke
  • Options
    Mick hennesey seems to be collecting the countries most hated fighters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decent man think he boxer for the fisher as a kid but has some right unlikable fighters
  • Options
    Boxing fans are interested in watching the fighters they hate get knocked out as much as the ones they support win. MH isn't stupid. I do not like the attitude of eubank junior either.
  • Options
    Haye would stop fury first time he connected with him. Fury is unfit, unprofessional got beat by johnny McDermott first time round and has no technique.

It's a win win fight for him to take on Haye but it would be a enormous mismatch and purely put on because both of them sell tickets.

• Options
    Carter said:

Haye would stop fury first time he connected with him. Fury is unfit, unprofessional got beat by johnny McDermott first time round and has no technique.

It's a win win fight for him to take on Haye but it would be a enormous mismatch and purely put on because both of them sell tickets.

Spot on. Clearly fury would love the chunky purse.

• Options
    They were talking aboutbthe tweets that fury was sending about Haye on the radio and the bloke is like a typing clown
  • Options
    Looks like it may not be happening now - Haye just tweeted this:

"I did everything in my power to get Fury in the ring. Even gifting him a 50/50 split. But Big Chump won't sign contract 4 the fans #AllTalk"
  • Options
    Haye Klitschko is nailed on that's why.

I heard this from somone in the know when the Char fight got called off.
  • Options
    Fury is a wanker. Hope someone drops him soon. If he thinks he's entitled to 80% of the purse then he's either a) deluded or b) shit-scared of Haye.
  • Options
    I'm gonna go with a little bit from pot a) and a little bit from pot b)
  • Options
    Can see Haye being well out of Fury's reach for now.

He can talk it up and then maybe 1 or 2 fights down the line face Haye, Fury isn't ready atm and I think his management team knows it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Manchester same day we play burnley. Interesting.
  • Options
    Could be up for that
  • Options
    what date?
  • Options
    28th sept
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Haye Klitschko is nailed on that's why.

I heard this from somone in the know when the Char fight got called off.

Yep, nailed on! ;)
  • Options
    learn from me
  • Options
    Nolly carts shall we do it

Burnley away and boxing that night
  • Options

Nolly carts shall we do it

Burnley away and boxing that night

So, so tempted!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2013
    I think I may be in for that
  • Options
    Not sure which big mouthed bellend I want to lose most.