Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Fury

Comments

• Options
    Fight postponed after Haye suffered a deep cut in a sparring session.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Why would you be sparring a week before a fight? Taking a huge risk and it backfired.
  • Options
    Probably caused by Deontay Wilder?
  • Options
    Should get Wilder in as a replacement on Saturday.
  • Options
    Not his toe this time then? No time for either of them.
  • Options
    Gutted was looking forward to it
  • Options
    Hasn't Haye got previous for this?

Yella belly!
  • Options
    Cant fight with a cut as bad as they say this is but i aint seen any pics to confirm it
  • Options
    Pair of circus acts. Why anyone bothers with this utter shite, is beyond me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cant fight with that shouldnt have been sparring and shouldnt have been doing it with no head guard if you want to do it

Poor judgement on all involvd
  • Options
    Excuse man was running scared
  • Options
    Haye wouldnt be scared of fury mate

Haye is way out of furys league and it would set up the return fight with a bore brother

Its a bad cut looks like heads together you cant fight a week later with that

If it was a month a way then you can but not 7 days
  • Options
    Agree nla. Hes had a plastic surgeon involved too. Plays into furys deluded mind but Haye would not be running scared of that lump
  • Options
    Think Haye would destroy him personally, but Tyson really does win big off this now as the casual fan will be focusing on Haye's decision.

You cannot fight with a cut like that.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Having a non-suspicious mind (?) I'd like to ask how the tickets & SkyBoxOffice were selling ?

[Edit: Scrub that, just seen a picture of Haye's eye. Can't fight with that.]
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/24148033

"David Haye has taunted Tyson Fury ahead of their heavyweight fight on 28 September by insisting his sparring partners would beat his fellow Briton."

Ironic!

Perhaps Sky should put on the sparring partners :)
  • Options

Having a non-suspicious mind (?) I'd like to ask how the tickets & SkyBoxOffice were selling ?

[Edit: Scrub that, just seen a picture of Haye's eye. Can't fight with that.]

Pretty sure it had sold out.
  • Options
    Now 8th February 2014
  • Options
    Ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So Fury's manager was full of shit then. Said they had moved on and Fury would never meet Haye.
  • Options

So Fury's manager was full of shit then. Said they had moved on and Fury would never meet Haye.

Of course he is. Money talks. He knows that this sort of purse only comes from fighting Haye. Even a world title shot would not give Fury the kind of money he gets from fighting Haye.
  • Options
    thing is the venue and other comitments for TV would have to be right , I always thought it would be rescheduled in 2014

time for Fury and Chisora to meet still in 2013
  • Options
    Fury won't risk losing to anyone that is close to his level before fighting Haye, it'll take away from the revenue.

He'll fight some nobody for a bit of money or no-one.
  • Options

If he'd done that it would be back to fighting on Channel 5, this is his one chance of a box office payday
  • Options
    chisora at present is a danger to both haye and fury, really turned it round, it seems haye is not taking the sport serious as if he was this would have been in december
  • Options
    nolly said:

chisora at present is a danger to both haye and fury, really turned it round, it seems haye is not taking the sport serious as if he was this would have been in december

Think it's been put that far back because the venue is booked up until next year. Though could've easily been moved to somewhere else.
  • Options
    yeah possible, i think haye looked a little bored for this fight, not up for it, i think fury worries him
  • Options
    Fury is fighting in a kickboxing fight next month apparently, madness never done it before, got bollocks
  • Options
    nolly said:

Fury is fighting in a kickboxing fight next month apparently, madness never done it before, got bollocks

Probably wants to eventually take up the creme of combat sport, MMA.