Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Fury

Comments

• Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2013
    The Irish one

or

The Millwall one
  • Options
    Got CLIT written all over it

• Options
    Vincenzo said:

Not sure which big mouthed bellend I want to lose most.

At least Haye has the skill and track record to back up his mouth, bar that performance against Klitschko.

If Haye wins (which I think he will) you won't hear much on it from him because this isn't the fight he craves, he won't see beating Fury as proving anything, just a stepping stone. If Fury wins though, we'll be listening to that thick tw*t comparing himself to Ali.

• Options
    Fury doesn't have a prayer. Not sure why Haye is doing this, other than the money. reason enough I suppose
  • Options
    There's not a lot of other options really until Wlad sees off Povetkin
  • Options
    Hope and expect Fury to get dropped. And I'm not even a massive Haye fan really.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Fury doesn't have a prayer. Not sure why Haye is doing this, other than the money. reason enough I suppose

The thing is , Haye must be a multi millionaire. This fight could be small change compared to other bouts. It must be a route to the klitchkos imo.
  • Options
    80% of the people buying this PPV are only watching to see Fury get knocked out.

I don't think i'd be able to stand Fury winning, we'd never hear the end of it.
  • Options
    haye a fav but will be a cracking match up
  • Options
    Think I might go up for this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stay on site with the irish lads of mullingar?
  • Options
    nolly said:

stay on site with the irish lads of mullingar?

That or a premier inn Dan.
  • Options
    http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/boxing/8818971/haye-v-fury-–-press-conference

I can't wait for Haye to knock this idiot out, hopefully break his jaw so badly he can no longer spout his nonsense
  • Options
    Haye in 5
  • Options
    Fury Makes me cringe.
  • Options
    I think Fury's quite funny, "And my ego will get even bigger!"
  • Options
    He is funny at times.
  • Options
    I actually think Fury is pretty decent... But nowhere near Haye
  • Options
    they're both having a good crack .. let's hope that the tear up is as good as the banter
  • Options
    Haye will look to get him out there early and has that in him to do so, but this goes late into the fight after 8 rounds and haye has a massive problem
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nolly said:

Haye will look to get him out there early and has that in him to do so, but this goes late into the fight after 8 rounds and haye has a massive problem

Haye does have a point though. Fury will be hit à lot of times and hit harder than before. Haye himself is harder to hit. If fury thinks he will have the same energy levels at that time of the fight as he has in other fights then he is mistaken. This is à step up in class in speed, skill and power.
  • Options
    Haye is dangerous early on but can struggle late on, fury may well get chinned early but if goes late i would expect fury to win he is massive and will lean on him , saying that fury is a nutter he may well get disqualified early doors
  • Options
    He looked like he was losing his composure on ringside big time.
  • Options
    he is unhinged
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    love Hayes fights but the one thing about Fury is he has got better in each fight at first I saw him as a novelty act that would end up getting knocked out by a reasonable fighter it aint happened yet I would love to see him get sparked but his fan base like his stock is getting bigger

if David has the same skills speed and fitness he had when he was a boxer first and then everything else second he will ko him inside 4 if he aint then its in the gods and fury could catch him with a big one and david will fall over
  • Options
    Love at 05:55 in that video.

"Where's that?"

"Nowhere."
  • Options
  • Options
    He certainly will sell tickets
  • Options
    Hope Haye smashes him to pieces
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Can't stand fury. Haye to win late in the 4th after fury tries and misses with a flurry.