Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Fury

1235»

Comments

• Options
    behave no mma fighter has done anything in boxing but get koed, anderson silva koed by a novice in his boxing fight , check box rec, plenty of mma fighters who have boxed done decent in mma, even old ray mercer who was fat and old won a fight, no money in mma compared to boxing so hence the cream being in boxing.
  • Options
    Dan Roan is tweeting that the Feb fight has now been cancelled and Haye has been told to retire by the surgeon who did his shoulder op.
  • Options
    Would be a huge shame as the shit talk from fury will be non stop

Haye should heed the advice but will look like a coward

Big loss for his trainer booth with no groves or haye in the camp
  • Options
    What a bum that fella is.
  • Options
    Hope not. Only delayed because of à cut.
  • Options
    Fury was at my Hotel in Egpyt, his legs are so skinny.
  • Options
    Did u call him out mate
  • Options
    David Haye: “I genuinely believed the shoulder injury wasn't that bad. But the doctor sent me for a detailed MRI scan."
    “Within 24 hours I was told the full extent of the damage and 24 hours after that I was in the operating theatre."
    “It's a crushing blow. I had big plans & the ultimate goal was to win back the world title, something my amazing fans deserve."
    “I can only offer my apologies to all those fans who have followed me over the years and, like me, wanted to finish on a real high."
  • Options
    edited November 2013

What a bum that fella is.

Boxer. Not surgeon.only saying what he's told paid vast medical experience is telling him to say.

• Options
    He had a 5 hour op in Germany last Thursday. Ruptured bicep tendons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haye would be mad to fight half fit, get beat by a two bob bum and then have shoulder damage for the rest of his life.

I don't think Haye will really give a shit what Fury thinks cos it won't be long until another fighter shows him up.
  • Options
    He won't fight again after that operation
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    haye will care what fury says but will be professional enough to ignore it, just shows that his lack of professionalism by sparing with no head gear so close to the fight last time is the reason he must listen to fury calling him out
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Fury really is a complete twat!
  • Options
    Fury showing himself up again. Yes, he does look like the big man right now but for him to take the piss out of Haye when he's just been told he has to retire really does lack class.