Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "Straight Red" Thread.

Comments

• Options

Mmmmm like a bit of back fat.

Would ya?

If you promise me it's not James Corden..........
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Ah, but what about the blonde bird in blue on t'other side of road? Would ya? Yeah, sure.
  • Options

Mmmmm like a bit of back fat.

Would ya?

If you promise me it's not James Corden..........
    Haha
  • Options
    Grown men wearing "comedy" t-shirts (I'm the stigs fat cousin for example) Ta da
  • Options
    The guy I saw in B&Q earlier will never play again. Fat, topless, arse hanging out and with a curly mullet. Felt sick looking at him
  • Options

Grown men wearing "comedy" t-shirts (I'm the stigs fat cousin for example) Ta da

This. Along with anything to do with The Simpsons....
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

The guy I saw in B&Q earlier will never play again. Fat, topless, arse hanging out and with a curly mullet. Felt sick looking at him

Sounds like me!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Are you saying his arse had a curly mullet?
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Are you saying his arse had a curly mullet?
    No... But his arse was fat, topless and hairy so I could easily have said that. No need for it.
  • Options
    People wearing their back packs on packed commuter trains, take 'em off put them on the floor more space for everyone and no one gets your sodding back pack smacking into the side of them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:

People wearing their back packs on packed commuter trains, take 'em off put them on the floor more space for everyone and no one gets your sodding back pack smacking into the side of them

This

• Options
    Those double red parking restriction lines on some roads #straightred
  • Options
    edited July 2013

JaShea99 said:

People who insist on wearing a tie in hot weather. Or, perhaps, anyone who wears a tie

The tie - the most useless item of clothing ever invented. Don't give me that tosh about 'it makes the neckline look tidy' and other such rubbish. I've yet to hear of the world coming to and end because a man's Adam's apple was on display. It's all Beau Brummel's fault.
    The tie was actually invented before shirts came with buttons and it literally 'tied' your shirt together. I agree it's obsolete now though and I look for any excuse to not wear one.
    Not a lot of people know that. OK, I admit, was useful, now useless. You don't need an excuse not to wear one, just don't. I don't wear them to weddings, funerals, interviews or Japan. Never stopped me getting married, seeing someone buried, getting a job (I wouldn't to work for anyone who thought I couldn't do the job because I didn't wear a tie) or entering the land of the rising sun.
    Scruffy git... :-D How do you know you have not failed to get a job because you didn't wear a tie ( unless of course you have always been offered every job you have been interviewed for AA. ) ?
  • Options
    The use of the word "Cheeky"
  • Options

JaShea99 said:

People who insist on wearing a tie in hot weather. Or, perhaps, anyone who wears a tie

The tie - the most useless item of clothing ever invented. Don't give me that tosh about 'it makes the neckline look tidy' and other such rubbish. I've yet to hear of the world coming to and end because a man's Adam's apple was on display. It's all Beau Brummel's fault.
    The tie was actually invented before shirts came with buttons and it literally 'tied' your shirt together. I agree it's obsolete now though and I look for any excuse to not wear one.
    Not a lot of people know that. OK, I admit, was useful, now useless. You don't need an excuse not to wear one, just don't. I don't wear them to weddings, funerals, interviews or Japan. Never stopped me getting married, seeing someone buried, getting a job (I wouldn't to work for anyone who thought I couldn't do the job because I didn't wear a tie) or entering the land of the rising sun.
    I totally agree and I love the theory that you shouldn't HAVE to, but so far in life I haven't been able to afford to have those principles. And even though you and I don't believe it's disrespectful to not wear one to funerals/weddings, I don't feel I can completely abandon social convention for real of what people would say or think.
  • Options
    Straight red to the dirty bastard who had puked on the cash machine I went to use this morning. Orrible!
  • Options
    Wearing glasses for 'cosmetic' purposes only. #straightred
  • Options
    anyone saying 'simples'
  • Options
    when people say "offensive" to replace the term "attacking" ....Pardew uses this term a lot ...surely Newcastles forward line are a bunch of "Offenders" .....
  • Options
    Using "IMHO" you're being the opposite of humble and we know it's your opinion cos we just read it...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    next poster to mention Simon Church .. Straight red, no shower and NO supper
  • Options

Using "IMHO" you're being the opposite of humble and we know it's your opinion cos we just read it...

A bit harsh, waving a red for that. But I know what you mean - Oscar Wilde said: "What's the use of an unbiased opinion?"

• Options
    I-phone bore-offs "I can't wait for the new I-phone 14 to come out, its available in 3 colours" #straightred
  • Options

Defo a straight red IMHO.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Baseball caps as a fashion item especially on People over 30 and at night. #straightred.

Oh and sunglasses on at night time.
  • Options
    Those face piercings that just look like big metal warts.
  • Options
    Wiggling two fingers of each hand with palms facing to indicate that something is in inverted commas
  • Options

Wiggling two fingers of each hand with palms facing to indicate that something is in inverted commas

How else are you supposed to "Do it" then?

• Options
    A straight red for the bloke who cycled through Greenwich this morning wearing a flesh coloured lycra outfit.
  • Options
    Vinnie V. said:

Baseball caps as a fashion item especially on People over 30 and at night. #straightred.

Oh and sunglasses on at night time.

It's always bright on planet cool