Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "Straight Red" Thread.

Comments

• Options
    Riviera said:

Wiggling two fingers of each hand with palms facing to indicate that something is in inverted commas

How else are you supposed to "Do it" then?

Well, there's no need to symbolise punctuation. We don't show a curled little finger for a comma, a finger in the air for an apostrophe, turning our head on its side and blinking our eyes for a colon or a horizontal forearm for a hyphen. So, why on earth do we need to wiggle two fingers for inverted commas. #straightred
  • Options

Riviera said:

Wiggling two fingers of each hand with palms facing to indicate that something is in inverted commas

How else are you supposed to "Do it" then?

Well, there's no need to symbolise punctuation. We don't show a curled little finger for a comma, a finger in the air for an apostrophe, turning our head on its side and blinking our eyes for a colon or a horizontal forearm for a hyphen. So, why on earth do we need to wiggle two fingers for inverted commas. #straightred
    For God's sake, Thai - don't put ideas into people's heads. If it catches on, it's all your fault.

• Options

A straight red for the bloke who cycled through Greenwich this morning wearing a flesh coloured lycra outfit.

That's not a nice thing to say about Rothko

:-)
  • Options
    People who take a chip off your plate, as if its ok to do so. Thieving bastards.
  • Options
    Anybody with eyelashes stuck on to their car headlamps
  • Options

Anybody with eyelashes stuck on to their car headlamps

Great shout!
  • Options
    The wankers who put rap music on loud speaker on the bus and try to rap along to it, they just look like c*nts more than anything.
  • Options
    Buses. And anyone who travels by 'em.
  • Options
    Anyone who lives up north
  • Options
    Touché Nate, touché.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chrome spinning wheel trims...the cheap and expensive ones...should be made a criminal act!
  • Options
    Fathers (for normally it is they) who say they are babysitting, when it's their own children
  • Options
    3 quarter length trousers
  • Options
    Hair bands , on blokes.
  • Options
    Middle class people talking like Jamie Oliver whenever a tradesman is round. Sadly, that's an early bath for me
  • Options
    People who wear Barca/Real/Arsenal/Man Utd kits to games where those teams aren't involved, just why?
  • Options

Hair bands , on blokes.

Hope you don't win a seat on our Lawrie's table at the next Sponsors' dinner, MIA !

• Options

Hair bands , on blokes.

Hope you don't win a seat on our Lawrie's table at the next Sponsors' dinner, MIA !

Put a word in for us will ya Fan?

• Options

Hair bands , on blokes.

Put a word in for us will ya Fan?

What makes you think I'm allowed to talk to players, MIA ?

Oh, sorry, I think SCP said stalk .....

• Options

3 quarter length trousers

Haha was talking about these today. Criminal clothing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pop socks .
    Women please, noooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Fat, peroxide harridans in supermarkets, bending over in jog pants with thong and a***crack on display.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options

Fat, peroxide harridans in supermarkets, bending over in jog pants with thong and a***crack on display.

Feckin hell, now I cant even shopping wearing what I want to! ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Feckin hell, now I cant even shopping wearing what I want to! ;)
    LOL

• Options
    People that say "out for drinkies"
  • Options
    Drinkie poos
  • Options
    Straight red to women who defile their breasts with tattoos. Ffs, leave them to how nature intended.
  • Options

Straight red to women who defile their breasts with tattoos. Ffs, leave them to how nature intended.

Worryingly, you sound like a expert on that subject, AUN ......

• Options

Lol, not an expert Fanny, just think sites of natural beauty should remain un-inked. Mrs AUN has a tasteful sleeve of butterflies but I've told her in no uncertain terms - thy boobies will remain untainted!
  • Options

Lol, not an expert Fanny, just think sites of natural beauty should remain un-inked. Mrs AUN has a tasteful sleeve of butterflies but I've told her in no uncertain terms - thy boobies will remain untainted!
    AUN, what about a nice pearl necklace?