Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "Straight Red" Thread.

Comments

• Options
    There's always one who lowers the tone ;o)
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Men that go to work in a suit with a scarf round there neck when it's not cold out, man up

Wearing a scarf with a short sleeved shirt. Straight Red, maximum two week fine.
  • Options
    Tossers who feel the need to tell anyone that will listen (normally no-one) that they're on their way to/at the gym.
  • Options

Tossers who feel the need to tell anyone that will listen (normally no-one) that they're on their way to/at the gym.

What about people like me who by their magnificent bodies are obviously going to the gym?

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

smiffyboy said:

Men that go to work in a suit with a scarf round there neck when it's not cold out, man up

Wearing a scarf with a short sleeved shirt. Straight Red, maximum two week fine.
    Even worse: a scarf knotted round the neck, a short-sleeved shirt, and a flat cap. No, no, no.

• Options
    Grown men in Comicbook T-shirts, Space invaders T-shirts and cartoon T-shirts.
  • Options
    .... for having to pass buzzing pubs on a warm Friday evening after a long week at work.

Shouldn't be allowed.
  • Options
    Tanktops.
  • Options
    Vinnie V. said:

Simpsons socks
  • Options
    Drunken Chavs chatting up women way above their league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Using 'cringe' as an adjective rather than verb. Try cringeworthy.
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks that 'Bat Outta Hell' is a classic album .. straight red and 5 year ban
  • Options
    The three tractor drivers who decided to drive in convoy this morning, making me late for work.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Vinnie V. said:

Simpsons socks
    Bart slippers - massive yellow things worn by middle aged men - but why? (seen last year on a ski holiday) straight red and more...
  • Options
    Superman t-shirts
  • Options

Superman t-shirts

Make you right, if you're going to wear one, you need the cape also.
  • Options

Superman t-shirts

Make you right, if you're going to wear one, you need the cape also.
    Don't forget the tights and briefs either unless you really are a 'superman' :0)
  • Options

Superman t-shirts

Seen a lot of them lately and even a fella on Wednesday night in a superman costume
  • Options
    Onesies, anywhere outside of the house.
  • Options
    wearing scuffed up dirty converse. it doesnt look quirky or cool, you look like a tramp #straightred
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who do not colour coordinate their belts and shoes. Black shoes = black belt, brown shoes = brown belt! Basic fashion sense I thought!
  • Options
    suggesting that Powell is not THE man for the job .. straight red, deportation, excommunication and confiscation of all your property
  • Options

wearing scuffed up dirty converse. it doesnt look quirky or cool, you look like a tramp #straightred

But I've got a pair that are comfy like slippers......
  • Options
    Couples on honeymoon that wear matching clothes
  • Options

Couples on honeymoon that wear matching clothes

Or just couples that colour co-ordinate clothes. Matching couples were very much a part of the "traveller bingo" game me and the wife played recently. Along with people entirely kitted out from Millets so they looked like Ray Mears/Bear Grylls even though they were in a large cosmopolitan city.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Along with people entirely kitted out from Millets so they looked like Ray Mears/Bear Grylls even though they were in a large cosmopolitan city.

Yep, and hiking sticks around a town. Get lost.

• Options
    using one of those post coital beaker things ....actually more than a straight red ...id say firing squad !
  • Options
    lolwray said:

using one of those post coital beaker things ....actually more than a straight red ...id say firing squad !

Exactly. Especially when its for their 'must-have' coffee on the 8:19 service from Lee to London Bridge. Man up FFS.

• Options
    100% red card to the despicable c@*# who just put my back window through on my car. As expected, police say there's ' not much chance' of getting them.

#pissedoff
  • Options
    The guy who takes his kid to swimming lessons at the same time as me and my kid who uses two towels to dry gets a yellow... It's the guy with matching red gilet and converse trainers who has a daughter called Allegra who gets the marching orders