Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Royal Baby

Comments

• Options
    Here we go again , Kate's been taken into hospital , number 2's on its way, will BDL make an announcement at the valley? :-0
  • Options
    I've just had a number 2s at home,no hospital visit for me :)
  • Options
    aahhhhhh!

not on here as well
    I give up :
  • Options
    Seriously. I don't give a ****
  • Options
    I'm a typical woman and love the news of new babies, am unashamedly quite excited!
  • Options

I'm a typical woman and love the news of new babies, am unashamedly quite excited!

With all the news of earthquakes, wars and riots, I think it's a nice change to hear good news, especially about our royal family. Some of the world look on in awe of our Royalty, particularly the two prince's. Some of the coverage is slightly OTT but so what!
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Opens thread called 'Royal Baby' but apparently doesn't give a shit.

Good luck to them, hope it all goes safely.

Bit like the people who couldn't give a shit about politics or general elections and then open a thread called 'General Election 2015' and complain about people posting on it!

• Options
    It would be lovely if they had a girl and named her 'Diana' I doubt that will happen though, probably something old but trendy like Victoria or Emily.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlotte for girl, James for boy.

Love the Royals an all, best wishes Kate and Will!
  • Options
    ....if either of you ever come on to CL
  • Options
    Good luck to them both and a healthy baby. Sadly Sky News is going to be the Kay Burley show for the next few days.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Good luck to them both and a healthy baby. Sadly Sky News is going to be the Kay Burley show for the next few days.

Kay Burley has got to be the worst news anchor of all time,
  • Options
    I don't know why everyone is waiting outside though, they're not going to bring the baby out today.
  • Options

Opens thread called 'Royal Baby' but apparently doesn't give a shit.

Good luck to them, hope it all goes safely.

Bit like the people who couldn't give a shit about politics or general elections and then open a thread called 'General Election 2015' and complain about people posting on it!

If that's aimed directly at me, you'll see I do care about politics I just can't believe the mass hysteria, petty bickering and continual undying belief in a load of lying arseholes.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Knew some would be offended by people talking about an historical national BRITISH event.

Go on Kate!
  • Options
    It's a girl
  • Options
    Our little un beat theirs again - by 17 days last time, and our 2nd arrived on Wednesday!
  • Options
    brogib said:

shirty5 said:

Couldn't agree more.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

brogib said:

shirty5 said:

Couldn't agree more.

Yup, the same. Odious horrible woman.
  • Options

Our little un beat theirs again - by 17 days last time, and our 2nd arrived on Wednesday!

Congratulations Neil pal
  • Options

Congratulations
  • Options
    So we have a new princess, what will she be called?
    Weighs the same as my youngest daughter too nice healthy weight.
  • Options
    Charlotte
  • Options
    Cheers!

Interested in the royal baby but the coverage is crazy - just tell us once it arrives!
  • Options

So we have a new princess, what will she be called?
    Weighs the same as my youngest daughter too nice healthy weight.

Alice is firm fav with the bookies. Nice name.
  • Options
    Get in a lovely little princess god bless little one
  • Options
    Ah, they just have!

Good for them, nice to have one of each!
  • Options
    Congrats to them both.