Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Royal Baby

Comments

• Options

Seriously. I don't give a ****

But you cared enough to open the thread and post. Very odd.
  • Options
    Prince George waving at the cameras was such an awwww moment, so adorable!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thought I would add my line without reading the 451 previous posts.

Couldn't give a fuck.
    Non news
    Nearly a million people used food banks and the media are jumping about over some sprog with a silver spoon
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Couldn't give a fuck.
    Non news
    Nearly a million people used food banks and the media are jumping about over some sprog with a silver spoon

But you care enought to open the thread and post.

And what the fuck it's got to do with food banks God knows. Go and have a lie down son.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Couldn't give a fuck.
    Non news

You're a charmer.
  • Options
    See the "I've gotta tell you that I am against it brigade" are out in force on CL, what a predictable yawn.

Good luck to this young family.
  • Options
    Kate looks incredible for just having a baby, wow!
  • Options
    Yay, another Tory to sway the vote next week :wink:

I love babies. Congrats to Will and Kate on our new Princess.
  • Options
    What a cutie they have great sized bonny kids
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations William & Kate. My nephew and his wife also welcomed their baby boy into the world today so good news for my family as well.
  • Options
    Think I'll stick to a well worn Fanny phrase .

Well done to all concerned.
  • Options

Congratulations William & Kate. My nephew and his wife also welcomed their baby boy into the world today so good news for my family as well.

They'll get a commemorative silver penny apparently.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Opens thread called 'Royal Baby' but apparently doesn't give a shit.

Good luck to them, hope it all goes safely.

I thought it was a thread about Royal Babies ? I opened and posted to say I couldn't care less about Royal Babies. Btw. My **** wasn't shit.

Hope it goes well of course.

• Options
    Has Pippa turned up?
  • Options
    Beautiful
  • Options

I thought it was a thread about Royal Babies ? I opened and posted to say I couldn't care less about Royal Babies. Btw. My **** wasn't shit.

C'mon Shooters you're a good guy, be happy for them!
  • Options
    I'd rather a lovely thread on a Royal birth than another RIP one about someone that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of us have never heard of. People die every day and it is very sad for their family and friends but we don't need them reported on here thank you.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

I don't know why everyone is waiting outside though, they're not going to bring the baby out today.

They did though didn't they?

Will be named Alice by the way.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I'd rather a lovely thread on a Royal birth than another RIP one about someone that 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of us have never heard of. People die every day and it is very sad for their family and friends but we don't need them reported on here thank you.

I don't disagree with you on this, but you could easily change your second sentence thus:
    "People die are born every day and it is very sad nice for their family and friends but we don't need them reported on here thank you."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

I don't know why everyone is waiting outside though, they're not going to bring the baby out today.

They did though didn't they?

Will be named Alice by the way.
    At the risk of really annoying @Greenie ... My bad!
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Couldn't give a fuck.
    Non news

Three times over 2 years the country came together in a massive way, The Duke & Duchess's of Cambridge Wedding (2011), The Queen's Jubilee (2012) and then the London Olympics (2012), I thought folk like you had had a rethink after the feeling of unity felt across the Country after the first two, which I also think set us up for a better Olympic Games. Most of the world (Including The French to a point) envies us because of them. IMO
  • Options

Think I'll stick to a well worn Fanny phrase .

Well done to all concerned.

I am staggered that @DaveMehmet didn't pounce on this one :smile:

Is he ok? Has anyone seen him? Should we alert the authorities?
  • Options

Riviera said:

I don't disagree with you on this, but you could easily change your second sentence thus:
    "People die are born every day and it is very sad nice for their family and friends but we don't need them reported on here thank you."
    But we don't have births of obscure people constantly announced on here do we?
  • Options
    Possibly of obscure Charlton supporters
  • Options
    give up rob mate, sometimes things are not worthwhile in pursuing
  • Options
    edited May 2015

C'mon Shooters you're a good guy, be happy for them!
    As a couple I'm very pleased for them. It's just all the royal clap trap associated with it that I cannot stand.

By way of an example. Yesterday I heard some royal commentator say and I paraphrase.

"I wonder if the proud father will carry the car seat to the Range Rover with the same level of expertise as he did after the birth of their first child"

It's this sycophantic bollox that it seems to me at least three quarters of the nation indulge in that is beyond my understanding.

I am openly anti royalist. I detest everything they stand for but on a personal level I of course wish them well.

• Options
    Horses for courses

I dont think that I will ever understand why such levels of hatred and despising can be associated with the royal family,

But at the same time life's to short to let that or to hate, influence my life or daily thoughts
  • Options
    4th in line to the throne .. hahahaha .. how about Anne Elizabeth Charlotte Kylie .. the last as a sop to our Oz commonwealth bretheren