Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Royal Baby

Comments

• Options

All people are born equal.

Unless your last name is Windsor.

Get outta my thread

Born Barbara Deeks in Stepney.
    Babs thought Windsor would be a better name to use.

George V changed Royal name in 1917 from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha because of anti German feelings and the fact that a plane called Gotha had dropped bombs on London.
    George thought Windsor would be a better name to use.
    What about Frank Windsor?
    Still alive and on Chirpy's thread
  • Options
  • Options

Would love to see those that hate and loathe them so much at the xmas dinner table if their little soldier or princess bagged a prince or princess

I will lay odds the mentioning of hating the royalty or all this bullshit would never raise its head whilst the chiild stood to become a prince or princess for real

Fucking love the royal family will be very upset when big phil or her maj pops the clogs

Can’t wait for Charlie to get his birth rite and be king of England it will be a joyous and momentous day

Exactly - I think most people on here are desperate to become part of the royal family. I would love my children to marry into the royal family and that would be an amazing achievement.

Tbh I don't think there has been a better family in history and I think we can all learn a lot from them. Hard to name who my favourite royal is.

It's great what they do for us!
    Ricky Tomlinson used to have me in stitches.
  • Options

Would love to see those that hate and loathe them so much at the xmas dinner table if their little soldier or princess bagged a prince or princess

I will lay odds the mentioning of hating the royalty or all this bullshit would never raise its head whilst the chiild stood to become a prince or princess for real

Fucking love the royal family will be very upset when big phil or her maj pops the clogs

Can’t wait for Charlie to get his birth rite and be king of England it will be a joyous and momentous day

Exactly - I think most people on here are desperate to become part of the royal family. I would love my children to marry into the royal family and that would be an amazing achievement.

Tbh I don't think there has been a better family in history and I think we can all learn a lot from them. Hard to name who my favourite royal is.

I think your honesty is refreshing I will speak to my pal Chaz when he becomes king and make sure your rewarded

Not like the other peasants on here whom are jealous of their monarchy

You will be in the honors list as a minimum and I hope the other down trodden poor folk on here find you an inspiration
  • Options

I think your honesty is refreshing I will speak to my pal Chaz when he becomes king and make sure your rewarded

You will be in the honors list as a minimum and I hope the other down trodden poor folk on here find you an inspiration
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Some years ago (about 20 I think) we were at work set for a royal visit by Prince Charles who was going to visit the cancer centre. We were told that we were to form a line and if the Prince deigned to speak to us individually we were to address him as “your highness” or “Sir”.

I told my managers that if he spoke directly to me that I would of course be polite and respectful but I couldn’t rule out the possibility of me calling him “mate”

Strangely that day I was told that I would need to remain clinical during the visit and work in the CT scanner.

In the end he didn’t show up due to him running late from a previous engagement.

I did on three occasions meet Princess Diana who made frequent visits to the department where I worked at that time. She always arrived after the dept was closed generally after six and would turn up with one bodyguard. I found her charming and genuinely interested in what was going on. She made sure that her visits were low key and generally unannounced.

• Options

Some years ago (about 20 I think) we were at work set for a royal visit by Prince Charles who was going to visit the cancer centre. We were told that we were to form a line and if the Prince deigned to speak to us individually we were to address him as “your highness” or “Sir”.

I told my managers that if he spoke directly to me that I would of course be polite and respectful but I couldn’t rule out the possibility of me calling him “mate”

Strangely that day I was told that I would need to remain clinical during the visit and work in the CT scanner.

In the end he didn’t show up due to him running late from a previous engagement.

I did on three occasions meet Princess Diana who made frequent visits to the department where I worked at that time. She always arrived after the dept was closed generally after six and would turn up with one bodyguard. I found her charming and genuinely interested in what was going on. She made sure that her visits were low key and generally unannounced.

Oh
  • Options

The Royals are an example to us all. I loved the way Princess Charlotte waved to us yesterday - it was inspirational.

Can't wait for the Royal Wedding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

I had my say back in 2015 about this Greek/ German Royal Family.

As this is number 3 and no chance of being king I think the name will be left field and will be from William's favourite team ?

I've had £1 on Gabby at 5000/1

This baby was born in London, in the UK. Both his parents were born in England (his mother was born in Reading, his father in London). All four of his grandparents were born in England (maternal grandparents were born in England (grandmother in Perivale, grandfather in Leeds); paternal grandparents were born in England (grandmother in Norfolk, grandmother in London).).

He is fifth in line to the UK crown, behind a male born in London, another male born in London, another male born in London and a female born in London. The monarch (his great grandmother), to whom he is fifth in line was born in London, to a woman (his great-great grandmother) born in Hitchin to a woman (his great-great grandmother) born in Westminster, born to a woman (his great-great-great grandmother) who was born in Leicester.

So, please, pretty please with sugar on top, tell us again how he's part of a Greek/German family.
    They all drive BMW's :smiley:
  • Options

Not in my case. I would like my children to be happy. With or without great inherited wealth and status. I would prefer someone who has talent and whom has made their own success in life. I couldn't give a toss which family they come from, as long as they treat my kids well.

• Options
    But if they get a castle it’s even better
  • Options

But if they get a castle it’s even better

And a life watching their every move microscopically criticised and having to live in a bubble of security to stop nutters trying to bump them off? Nah.
  • Options
    But a castle with a moat a dungeon would assist
  • Options
    And special services looking after you day and night 24/7.
  • Options
    I have a close family member who works for Royal Protection arm of the old bill, stories he tells us have us in stitches and he says its the cushiest number he has had on the police force.

He misses the rush he used to get as he was in the armed response unit that could be deployed anywhere at a moments notice but the Royal job was too good to pass on especially the wage rise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I love them god save the queen.

with the exception of St Pauls cathedral and what the building means to me personally Buckingham palace is my second fav building in London

I don’t care what they cost I don’t care if it’s a birth right I don’t give two fucks about any of it

Long may they reign long may they live and god bless every single one of them

Mate I’d go further and extradite / evict every one of these spiteful anti-monarchists. Wouldn’t want to fill up our towers and prisons, but go live in one of the wonderful republics you crave, no one is stopping you.

Put off opening threads like this but need to stop opening them all together. Genuinely makes me angry. I’m still recovering from how many people hated Ant & Dec and now this!

God Save the Queen,
    Rule Brittania,
    O yay, O yay, the new prince born today (well, yesterday)
    Ant and Dec ain't as bad now they're just Dec tbh
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I had my say back in 2015 about this Greek/ German Royal Family.

As this is number 3 and no chance of being king I think the name will be left field and will be from William's favourite team ?

I've had £1 on Gabby at 5000/1

This baby was born in London, in the UK. Both his parents were born in England (his mother was born in Reading, his father in London). All four of his grandparents were born in England (maternal grandparents were born in England (grandmother in Perivale, grandfather in Leeds); paternal grandparents were born in England (grandmother in Norfolk, grandfather in London).).

He is fifth in line to the UK crown, behind a male born in London, another male born in London, another male born in London and a female born in London. The monarch (his great grandmother), to whom he is fifth in line was born in London, to a woman (his great-great grandmother) born in Hitchin to a woman (his great-great grandmother) born in Westminster, born to a woman (his great-great-great grandmother) who was born in Leicester.

So, please, pretty please with sugar on top, tell us again how he's part of a Greek/German family.
    Leeds! Fookin Leeds - in t' Yarkshire. What sort a norvern gobshite family is this? We can't ave fookin royals from fookin Leeds, they'll all be prattling on about Geoff Boycott an declaring war on Lancashire. That's madness. Trouble at top pit.
  • Options
    I am in Leeds right now telling everyone how great the monarchy are
  • Options

I am in Leeds right now telling everyone how great the monarchy are

Say hello to Leeds Addick
  • Options
    Can’t see him yet but I will ask the friendly nthner folk if they know him

They all pretend to know everyone
  • Options

with the exception of St Pauls cathedral and what the building means to me personally Buckingham palace is my second fav building in London

I don’t care what they cost I don’t care if it’s a birth right I don’t give two fucks about any of it

Mate I’d go further and extradite / evict every one of these spiteful anti-monarchists. Wouldn’t want to fill up our towers and prisons, but go live in one of the wonderful republics you crave, no one is stopping you.

Put off opening threads like this but need to stop opening them all together. Genuinely makes me angry. I’m still recovering from how many people hated Ant & Dec and now this!

God Save the Queen,
    Rule Brittania,
    I'm angry at those who dislike the royals after all they've done for us and the sacrifices they have made.

Personally I think anyone who doesn't like the Royal Family should be banned from Charlton Life. The gender fluid, sandal wearing, lentil munching PC brigade are ruining this country and this website.

Anyone who doesn't like the royals should be made to live in exile in Penge.
  • Options

God Save the Queen,
    Rule Brittania,
    I have already mate, not just republic but a Grand Duchy at that !