Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Froch v Groves

Comments

• Options
    Hate to say it but an easy win for Froch it will be
  • Options
    Can see what your saying carts but I think its not tonight for groves

Tonight is the night that george learns how to be champion and it will be the fight he looks back on and learns the most from

Froch will win and then have one last fight prob against ward and will lose

George will get beaten tonight and then go on to be champ
  • Options
    Froch in 6
  • Options
    I saw the weigh in either Groves is playing it cool but he did look a little worried. Froch looked to confident borderline arrogant and so did DeGale wen he fought Groves, so who for me? If Groves can keep Froch away in the first few rounds then he has a chance but Froch can be knocked about, but Froch has better experience and is not worried about Groves so Froch for me inside 5.
    I like both these guys and hope it's a belter!
    Online link anywhere?
  • Options
    All this shit is to sell tickets. They're both nervous, for different reasons. Froch won't have underestimated Groves, and he might have too much for him coming forward - but Groves is a very clever fighter. He will have a proper plan for Froch, like he did for that prick DeGale. Think this is very close - personally I reckon Groves might take him out in the later rounds. What normally makes me err towards Froch is his conditioning - he's an absolute specimen and can go right to the end of a bout. However, Groves is canny enough to make Froch work hard in every round - I don't see him able to coast in the middle of the fight. Froch doesn't hit as hard as people think, and Groves hits harder than it looks.

Groves in 10 or 11

Like both of them as fighters - hoping for a good fight.
  • Options
    What time is the fight expected to start ?
  • Options
    About 11
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    Forza ginger!
  • Options
    Really looking forward to this, think Froch will probably pull it out but the middle rounds will be where the action happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Froch TKO in the 11th
  • Options
    Buzzing up here
  • Options
    D have good night, bet your buzzing mate.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Froch will win, fact. Will make it look like he is fighting Perry.
  • Options
    Anyone know what time its on?
  • Options
    You know it Ollie we hired a pucka little apartment and chilled gettin on it

Bit of needle outside with some blue and reds leading up to this bout crolla and foster

Nearly had to lay some london down on these cheeky nthners but they laid in to each other
  • Options
    Crolla schoold him
  • Options
    They are sayong here ol about qtr 11
  • Options
    Haha mate nice one, and cheers for that info really excited for a good old bit of needle in the ring.

Tidy little boxer is Crolla. Enjoy mate
  • Options
    Very excited in the local after a silly all dayer at qpr

This is soooo close to call
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking hell, I thought Glenn McCrory had put on the timber, but Naseem Hamed looks like he ate Naseem Hamed.
  • Options

Fucking hell, I thought Glenn McCrory had put on the timber, but Naseem Hamed looks like he ate Naseem Hamed.

So strange with Hamed, most lighter weight boxers - McGuigan, McDonnell and McMillan - remain in great shape and put on very little weight.

Hamed is the exception that proves the rule.
  • Options
    Anyone got link to watch the fight online? Local isn't showing it.
  • Options
    Joshuk87 said:

Anyone got link to watch the fight online? Local isn't showing it.

http://www.boxingguru.tv/gurutv1.html

He looked like a hot air balloon!

• Options
    Lots of boos for Groves. Might help Froch having the crowd on his side.
  • Options
    Proper looking forward to this.
  • Options
    What's with the tee-shirts? Wimps!
  • Options
    Lee Froch is a unit.
  • Options
    Think Groves could pull a surprise here, looks in the zone.
  • Options

Lots of boos for Groves. Might help Froch having the crowd on his side.

Like when we boo players?