Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

Comments

• Options

How did you book it?! I've been trying for an hour now.

Snap. Can’t on my Sky Planner and can’t get anywhere on the website
    Have you tried the link on their Twitter feed?

I get all the way to "I'm ready" and it freezes.

Shambles.
    Yep, all sorted now cheers.
  • Options
    Strangely sounds like no atmosphere in the arena at all. I know it’s a support fight but not heard a single crowd shout cheer or clap
  • Options

Strangely sounds like no atmosphere in the arena at all. I know it’s a support fight but not heard a single crowd shout cheer or clap

Watching the voice
  • Options
    Can't book it through my ancient virgin box. Have to look for a stream, their loss
  • Options
    Reddit boxing streams will be your friend
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    From a real non non boxing fan Im watching Isaac fight and feel at round 10 the other fella In front.
  • Options
    Ordered fight earlier online, payment confirmed but no picture.
    2 other friends have same problem. Very pissed off.
  • Options
    Yeah I've got Walsh slightly ahead but been a very good fight.

Feel that Lowe has left himself open to right hands a bit too much during the rounds.
  • Options
    After round 11, my instinct could be a draw, no expert though, but great fight, glad I paid for it.
  • Options
    Draw for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And a draw it was. Good fight, and hard to pick a winner. Walsh was coming back into it.
  • Options
    Score cards read 115-114 Lowe 116-14 Walsh and 115-115 even a draw, Ryan Walsh retains his British Title
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Glad it was a draw.

Was willing your boy on NLA, cracking attitude and what a work rate. Just didn’t feel he could hurt Walsh and was fearing the last 30 seconds of the rounds in the second half. Org took some serious punches there. Great fight.
  • Options
    Lost Hour Greenwich has just got RAMO. Apparently no-one cares about the undercard.
  • Options

Glad it was a draw.

Was willing your boy on NLA, cracking attitude and what a work rate. Just didn’t feel he could hurt Walsh and was fearing the last 30 seconds of the rounds in the second half. Org took some serious punches there. Great fight.

Where r u watching?
  • Options

Glad it was a draw.

Where r u watching?
    Millers
  • Options

Glad it was a draw.

Where r u watching?
    Home. If you’d mentioned earlier you could come out to play...
  • Options

Glad it was a draw.

Where r u watching?
    I'm in O'Neill's Bromley.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Someone tell Naseem about the Barrera fight, the fight that made me give up buying boxing.
  • Options
    Cmon Groves
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great walk on tune by eubank
  • Options
    Both walk out songs were great
  • Options
    Groves wins this within 8
  • Options
    Can't stand all the podium shit, just get them in the ring and ring the bell.
  • Options

Glad it was a draw.

Where r u watching?
    I'm in O'Neill's Bromley.
    That's not classy enough for the likes of him. :disappointed:
  • Options
    Can't believe eubank wearing Benn shorts. Weird
  • Options
    Groves always gets tired during a fight. Wonder if Eubank will make it that far to take advantage later on.
  • Options
    Both have been buzzed already. Eubank has a cut.
  • Options
    Warming up this. All groves so far, and jnr's cut looks bad.
  • Options
    Groves slowing up and getting hit more than the other rounds. Tiring already?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!