Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options

I will disagree with both of you on groves vs Smith ,

Cal by far the best smith and imo stops George by 9

I agree he's the best Smith brother I just don't think he has what it takes to beat Groves, experience mostly. He hasn't had a big occasion to go through or a period of self doubt following a loss. I'll have a sportsmans 20 quid with you for charity that Groves beats Smith
  • Options
    Your on Upbeats get the score

Cal has been carefully managed infact id say held back, Real deal is Cal smith

you know i rate and really like George and we were both behind him all the way the weekend but Cal will be too big too strong and hits harder than froch

• Options

Your on Upbeats get the score

Cal has been carefully managed infact id say held back, Real deal is Cal smith

you know i rate and really like George and we were both behind him all the way the weekend but Cal will be too big too strong and hits harder than froch

I don't completely disagree, I like him and think he will go places. My issue and when I raise an eyebrow is when fighters or trainers say they raise their game or underperform depending on the opponent and that's been the case a couple of times for Callum Smith. I think he's now got a walkover of a fight against this Dutch dude whereas having a biggie or a lively opponent would have done him a lot of good this fight won't.

Fingers crossed they delay the final if need be, fill a big stadium and pack the undercard with competitive fights like Saturday.
  • Options
    Just caught the Joe Joyce fight. First round KO against a fatty. Joyce likes to come forward, and nice swinging right over the top. Couldnt tell a great deal, hoping he's a cut above Audley Harrison, but wouldn't be surprised if his career goes the same way (Joyce seems to have a far better engine and killer instinct than fraudley though)
  • Options
    Decent scrap, this. Thought it would have been over by now
  • Options
    RIP. Tragic.
  • Options
    Hope the sport continues to evolve so far as prevention of such tragedies are concerned.

RIP Scott
  • Options
    This is incredibly sad, rest in peace Scott
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loads of Boxing on tonight,

Kell Brook fighting on sky sports making his step up.
    On the undercard is Dave Allen vs lenroy Thomas for the commonwealth title

On channel 5 Josh Taylor is fighting,

Then early hours of the morning Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz. Hoping for a win for Ortiz and this will tell us a lot about Wilder’s capabilities
  • Options
    only boxing thread i can find

is it worth the ppv tonight?
  • Options
    Stream anyone?
  • Options
    Decent scrap this bakole fight 
  • Options
    Stream anyone?
    yes thanks
  • Options
    Not worth £25 that’s for sure 
  • Options
    Decent scrap this bakole fight 
    what about the rest of the card? worth bothering?
  • Options
    Stream anyone?
    yes thanks

Only joking - crackstreams.com/boxing-streams
  • Options
    The beauty of only having 1000 fans is you can hear shouts from the crowd like::

Someone throw a punch FFS
  • Options
    https://sportsurge.net/

^ Another excellent streaming hub. However, Crackstreams are best for boxing.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!