Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Doncaster Match thread 24/8/13 - GAME ABANDONED

Comments

• Options
    Why do they keep cutting out the commentary on player? That's a joke as well
  • Options
    Hope the pitch isn't too ruined.
  • Options
    At least we're the first game to finish for a change!
  • Options
    Had an absolute touch there. Why does our pitch struggle so much with the weather?
  • Options
    does anyone know if the red and yellow cards still stand
  • Options
    Feel sorry for our fans too
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates boys, nice n sunny here in Toronto!
  • Options
    Great, paper over the cracks. All is fine etc etc
  • Options

Eh? Where does it say that?
  • Options
    think it would have been 3-3 to be fair
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feel for the Donny fans here, and while against ten men we stood a chance of coming back into it, I would'nt have expected much more thana goalless second half. Some of our players need to take a long hard look at themselves.
  • Options

We were still poor. But i'll take an abandonment over a loss.
  • Options
    just been asked if i want to play water polo quality , happy holidays up the addicks.
  • Options
    very worrying
  • Options
    All we need to do now is put a football team together over the next 6 days.
  • Options
    Glad that was called off. I don't think we would have come back. More like we would have conceded another early on and that would have been that
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    What happens with bets on anytime goal scorers
  • Options
    We had half a chance I reckon. Looked much better after restart.

Seriously though, don't underestimate the impact of the conditions on their goals. We were decent going forward.
  • Options
    got away with that.....BUT......work needs to be done with the entire squad......maybe offering some contracts and making players know where they stand would help......something is so wrong within the club
  • Options
    Good to see the BBC think it is Full Time and have registered the result as another loss for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are Charlton likely to be penalised though?
  • Options
    Leicester City next week. Doesn't get any easier.
  • Options
    The run continues - undefeated since August 10.
  • Options
    Sign the ref up, most affective Charlton player this season ;-)
  • Options

does anyone know if the red and yellow cards still stand

Yes they do.....
  • Options

Leicester City next week. Doesn't get any easier.

Coming up for that. Last season I saw Forest, Millwall and Palarse at the Valley. Sorry.
  • Options

Good to see the BBC think it is Full Time and have registered the result as another loss for us.

Yep I see that , they are useless , last season they had us 1-0 FT against brum after they'd equalised late on
  • Options
    If any of our players put in as little effort as the groundsmen, fans would be outraged.
  • Options
    Sounds like it was the Charlton goal mouth that was the main problem, so would have been to our advantage second half, especially against ten men. You can't risk players getting seriously injured, so a good decision.
  • Options

Yes, the BBC are pretty pathetic aren't they. What with that and the crap coverage from Player.