Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Millwall | 21st September 2013 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views & News

Comments

• Options
    Comfortable home win 4-0.
  • Options
    I'm trying to talk myself round from being really nervous about this game by predicting a resounding home win: 28-0.
  • Options
    I sense an outbreak of positivity ! And that's exactly how it works - confidence breeds confidence. The players need to go into this game expecting to win. No negative comments allowed from now please in case anyone from the team reads this site ! Spread that positive vibe !!
    Get that white wine ( or preferably RED) ready !

Harry Cripps
    Keith Weller
    Derek Possee
    Eamon plonker Dunphy
    Benny Fenton
    Dougie Allder
    Joey Broadfoot
    Gordon Bolland
    Tony Cascarino
    Jimmy Carter
    Tim Cahill
    Steve Claridge
    Terry Hurlock
    Len Julians
    Steve Morison

Your boys are going to take one hell of a beating ! ( well, 1-0 anyway)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Oi Kitchener, Rhino Stevens and Van Den Hatchet, you got that :0) COYR
  • Options
    finally, a fan with sense!!
    respect, and thank you
    FIRMANI9 said:

I've been supporting Charlton for 50 years and I will NEVER give up on turning up and expecting to beat that lot. Some of the negative comments on here are quite depressing. It's a new season , it's a derby match, anyone can win on the day. I predicted a win against Leicester and I see no reason why we can't win on saturday. Despite the win against Blackpool, they won't be full of confidence. Get behind the boys and with a good atmosphere we can win. If you think Charlton never turn up against Millwall maybe that goes for our fans as well. We will create chances and if we score early I think a win is on the cards. A tight match - I'll go for 1-0 to us. Deluded ? maybe - but I've supported Charlton long enough to know they never do what you think they will !

• Options
    But Charlton virtually always do what we think they will as far as this fixture is concerned.

Therefore we've got two hopes; Bob Hope and......you know how it finishes.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Like the look of that team WSS.
    We need to have a go at them and Stewart can do that.
    I originally thought 1-0 millwall but feeling more optimistic for some reason.
    2-1 to us.
  • Options
    I am so gutted not to be going thanks to the stupid early kickoff. Think I'll miss a horrible match though and certainly one to cause panic here. 3-0 to the scum, all over 30 mins and I just hate them even more!!! COYA prove me wrong????
  • Options
    I don't think I can stand it.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do I wear my CAFC shirt at work tomorrow to annoy the 4/5 or so Wall fans there, or wait til Monday after we beat them?
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Do I wear my CAFC shirt at work tomorrow to annoy the 4/5 or so Wall fans there, or wait til Monday after we beat them?

Depends if you like eating through a straw :0)
    edit: Did you say at work?
  • Options
    yes he mentions it in every post recently lol
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I must keep up, well done to Nathan you keep it up.
  • Options
    3-2 to the addicks! Goals from kermo, Jackson, and Pritchard late
  • Options
    Got 0-0 written all over it.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    As a numbers man the history of results in this fixture doesn't add up
    and when you add in the fact that we generally are a better team than them (even when we're in the same league as them) and also the fact that they have more c***s per fan than any team in the world and there may be a God then something surely has to give!

I believe our record will, at some stage in the very distant future, be similar and so our children and their children have a lot of victories to come their way , so it's time some equilibrium turned up at The Valley
    So with FIrmani's rallying call for positivity ahead I've changed my mind and we' re gonna win 4-2 and some of the odd lot who try and claim that us and the scum fans are similar will find out that their pond life element really are on a different level .
  • Options
    there will be dancing on Floyd Road as we battle to a 0-0 draw.
  • Options
    Gary i can see it now as years later we tell the children about the great derby draw with the giants of Millwall
  • Options
    Valley Express' will be party buses back down the M20
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yanns back so we must win
    He will love this game
    Let's spur him on
  • Options
    I wonder if Yann will be back, CP playing it cagey at the moment
  • Options
    edited September 2013
  • Options

and when you add in the fact that we generally are a better team than them (even when we're in the same league as them) and also the fact that they have more c***s per fan than any team in the world and there may be a God then something surely has to give!

I believe our record will, at some stage in the very distant future, be similar and so our children and their children have a lot of victories to come their way , so it's time some equilibrium turned up at The Valley
    So with FIrmani's rallying call for positivity ahead I've changed my mind and we' re gonna win 4-2 and some of the odd lot who try and claim that us and the scum fans are similar will find out that their pond life element really are on a different level .

Posts like this & you have the cheek to call us c--ts!?

As I've said before on here, you lot use the word scum too easily, I see that as A very strong word & it baffles me, regardless of our reputation etc you call nonses scum..

• Options
    quite precious for a lion arent you
  • Options
    We will beat the scum.

Have faith....

3-1 the Addicks.

Church, Kermo and Harriot.
  • Options
    jmp you are not scum, more likely a fat mug who lives at home with mum
  • Options
    DONT POKE THE LION
  • Options
    creatine fuelled fool he is jt
  • Options
    JMP said:

Posts like this & you have the cheek to call us c--ts!?

As I've said before on here, you lot use the word scum too easily, I see that as A very strong word & it baffles me, regardless of our reputation etc you call nonses scum..

Hmmmm...... Beating seven bells out of eachother at Wembley.........giving racial abuse to one of your own players so that they are then subbed five minutes later (N'Guessan)...........throwing things at the players and running onto the pitch against Derby...........let me have a think about this..........