Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Millwall | 21st September 2013 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views & News

Comments

• Options
    Da da da da!
    Da da da da!!
  • Options
    Its not their fault!!!!
  • Options
    With replies like that can see why your called Anoraks & Trainspotters.
  • Options
    Oh no please don't call us that. Please
  • Options
    JMP said:

would rather be seen as an anorak than a knuckle-dragging dickwad.

• Options
    JMP is starting to scare me
  • Options
    Lots of goals in a see-saw match, with Yann scoring the winner for a 3-2 victory.

Please God, please, please, please.... I promise I'll be good.
  • Options
    JMP said:

Rather an anorak than a Berber coat, flat cap and a cockney swagger.

If you don't want to hear 'horrid' (trainspotter speak) things said about your club then don't come onto the site!

• Options
    I heard a whisper Yann out for 3 weeks, no idea if true or not
  • Options
    'dickwad'

theres a word you dont hear much nowadays
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hey dickwad
  • Options

I heard a whisper Yann out for 3 weeks, no idea if true or not

At the risk of commiting treason didn't shittu have Yann in his back pocket all game in the corresponding fixture last year ? Having said that would still rather have him on the pitch than in the stand.

• Options
    Shittu was immense that game. Altho at the toolbox he was pony.
  • Options
    4-0. Sordell to get on the scoresheet at some point.
  • Options
    They're not saying on the Millwall site that they've sold out. Anyone know?
  • Options

My Millwall mate called this morning saying they had. Also said the police are allowing The Angerstein to open at 09.00 for all of them as its a "Hotel". I cannot see the point of an early KO if they allow the pubs to open early.
  • Options

My Millwall mate called this morning saying they had. Also said the police are allowing The Angerstein to open at 09.00 for all of them as its a "Hotel". I cannot see the point of an early KO if they allow the pubs to open early.
    Early kick off is because it's on sky ..............of course it probably would be even if not on sky so agree it would be pointless.
  • Options
    Yann was playing yesterday in training - the club put some videos up of him.
  • Options
    Whos Kina?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame if Hariott isn't on the bench. We can name 7 subs he as the ability to create chances if things aren't going well
  • Options
    no one likes us, spot on 3-0 to the Addicks
  • Options
  • Options
    They planning on parking that?
  • Options
    2-1 to us. The Valley erupts as Yann scores with a looping header in the 94th minute.
  • Options
    JT said:

They planning on parking that?

Looks like they already tried but missed the spaces. Must've been a woman driver!
  • Options
    Good of em to list on it all the places they've been nicked at :-)
  • Options
    Must be quite a crush in there with them all trying to lick the back window at once...
  • Options
    WSS said:

Yann was playing yesterday in training - the club put some videos up of him.

Hmm wouldn't we be keeping them guessing as to whether he would play or not ? Hope it's not a bit of kidology going on, release pictures of him training to make 'em think he's fit.
  • Options
    we should win 2-1, where is the optimism. if we lose no wonder, u all expect us to lose, cmon we will win and millwall will stab someone, just how it should be