Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luis Suarez - 'Chomping at the bit'

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Yes, a good point. If Suarez stays at Liverpool, I'm sure he will get an 'emotional' standing ovation from Liverpool fans in his first game back. We shall see!
  • Options
    I hear there is already a Scouse action group being La'd up "Action against Italian shoulder blades and press intrusion into Uruguayan canabalism" La!
  • Options
    My favourite fact so far is that you're more likely to be bitten by Suarez than a shark.
  • Options
    Whilst I don't condone the actions of Suarez, I can at least understand the Liverpool fans whilst similarly I don't condone them. As Strachan said the other night there are very few morals left in football these days (debatable whether there were any before). He is a man that nearly brought the impossible task of winning the club the title (again also debatable whether the games he had missed through suspension would have actually delivered the title) but surely people understand Liverpool's fans love of the man?

Personally I agree with banning him from matches, banning from all football activity does seem a little harsh.
  • Options
    I notice all the Uruguayan Press and football comments have drifted away from 'he didn't do it' to 'the punishment is excessive'. So, he's guilty of the bite, hey? I feel sorry for Liverpool and their fans...........oops.......that bit should have gone in the Jokes thread!
  • Options
    I see the good old currant bun has a headline today about a 7 year old doing a Suarez in a match. Didn't take long to make it to the playground...oh and no prizes for guessing where he's from!
  • Options
    Absolutely disgraceful and totally avoidable behaviour. He has a history of this and knows exactly what the response is likely to be.

He deserves every second of the ban and more and all of this talk of " treatment" is just trying to medicalise inappropriate behaviour.

Fed up of all the blatant diving and cheating going on at this World Cup period.

• Options
    Sick of Suarez and those who defend him. Deserved a longer ban.
  • Options
    They should have given him longer right now IMO but more important, they should have given him a suspended longer ban for if/when he does it a 4th time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IAgree said:

Fed up of all the blatant diving and cheating going on at this World Cup period.

Yep totally agree with this. I mean look at Robben....fantastic player in some aspects but what a filthy diving cheat. He's a fuckin disgrace tbh and appears to have no shame what-so-ever. Why don't the authorities do something about it??

• Options
    Suarez will meet both Evra and Chiellini in the champions league final :wink: