Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options

WSS said:

Dartford's management team departs: https://www.dartfordfc.com/management-team-depart/

These are some numbers:

In total Tony played in a total of 535 games for Dartford, scoring 159 goals. He has been involved as our manager in 880 games. A total of 1415 games – a remarkable record.

Paul Sawyer played in 324 games, scoring 22 goals. As coach and assistant manager, he oversaw 935 games. In total 1259 games – again, an incredible career with the club.

Steve Mosely played a total of 89 games at Watling Street, scoring 11 goals and has been involved as part of the management team for over 500 games since re-joining the club in 2007.

Shocked. When you talk about club legends, Burman has to be high up any all time list
    Still a millwall cock.
  • Options

WSS said:

Dartford's management team departs: https://www.dartfordfc.com/management-team-depart/

These are some numbers:

In total Tony played in a total of 535 games for Dartford, scoring 159 goals. He has been involved as our manager in 880 games. A total of 1415 games – a remarkable record.

Paul Sawyer played in 324 games, scoring 22 goals. As coach and assistant manager, he oversaw 935 games. In total 1259 games – again, an incredible career with the club.

Steve Mosely played a total of 89 games at Watling Street, scoring 11 goals and has been involved as part of the management team for over 500 games since re-joining the club in 2007.

Shocked. When you talk about club legends, Burman has to be high up any all time list
    Still a millwall cock.
    He played for us! Killer's replacement believe it or not when he left for Derby County
  • Options
    Can see Jamie Coyle going into Dartford
  • Options
    For the first time in 55 years, Hendon won't be in the Isthmian League next season. As part of the re-shuffle, we've been packed off to The Southern League.

Ok, we lose Lowestoft, Leiston and Folkestone but we get quite a lot of trips West & South West and I have a strong feeling we will lose a lot of players/staff because of this.

Personally, I'm ok with it, as I like to see new grounds and teams but I know plenty of loyal Hendon fans who won't be able to manage many aways.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

For the first time in 55 years, Hendon won't be in the Isthmian League next season. As part of the re-shuffle, we've been packed off to The Southern League.

Ok, we lose Lowestoft, Leiston and Folkestone but we get quite a lot of trips West & South West and I have a strong feeling we will lose a lot of players/staff because of this.

Personally, I'm ok with it, as I like to see new grounds and teams but I know plenty of loyal Hendon fans who won't be able to manage many aways.

It does seem daft to split the London clubs between two leagues - most of them were in the Isthmian, now a whole western slice of London has been packed off to the Southern League. Especially when you find that trip to Dorchester or somewhere is on a Tuesday night.
  • Options

Simonsen said:

It does seem daft to split the London clubs between two leagues - most of them were in the Isthmian, now a whole western slice of London has been packed off to the Southern League. Especially when you find that trip to Dorchester or somewhere is on a Tuesday night.
    Yep. Tiverton and Merthyr are a bit daunting! (and it'll be worse for them coming to us because they'll hit M25 and North Circular traffic).
  • Options
    Tranmere down to ten men after 35 seconds. Horror tackle.
  • Options
    Hasnt bothered them though as they're 1 up
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    A player got hit by a bottle of beer after the goal. Moron who threw it was clearly visible on TV, I imagine he will be arrested before half time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You'd certainly hope so... No place for doing that
  • Options

A player got hit by a bottle of beer after the goal. Moron who threw it was clearly visible on TV, I imagine he will be arrested before half time.

Idiot! Not cheap the beer there
  • Options
    Boreham Wood must have the lowest turnout from a set of fans ever at Wembley. Can't be more than 3-4k there.
  • Options
    1-1 at half time. Boreham Wood equalised in 45+8!!

A real kick in the balls for 10 man Tranmere.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

1-1 at half time. Boreham Wood equalised in 45+8!!

A real kick in the balls for 10 man Tranmere.

And Tranmere have made all 3 subs in 1st half
  • Options

Boreham Wood must have the lowest turnout from a set of fans ever at Wembley. Can't be more than 3-4k there.

and they're only up the road from Wembley
  • Options
    Did anyone see why the Tranmere player got sent off after a minute?

Was it bad and deserved or a referee trying to make it all about him?

Big decision to send someone off after a minute in a play-off final.
  • Options
    Tranmere fans moaning and having a go at the ref because the goal was scored in the 8th minute when only 6 added, ref added 6 mins during which a Tranmere player got injured so ref added longer.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Did anyone see why the Tranmere player got sent off after a minute?

Was it bad and deserved or a referee trying to make it all about him?

Big decision to send someone off after a minute in a play-off final.

100% Red card. No dispute there.
  • Options
    2-1 Tranmere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody scousers
  • Options
    It's been a cracking game.
  • Options
    Tranmere been down to 10 men for what will end up over 100 minutes and Boreham Wood have had 1 shot so far
  • Options
    Boreham Wood's players have not coped with the expectation of beating a team down to 10 men after the first minute. Miracle win for Tranmere.
  • Options
    Well done Tranmere!
  • Options
    Tranmere won a play-off final 2-1 with 10 men bar all but 1 minute!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Well done Tranmere!

Yeah look forward to their unique version of time wasting tactics in the near future.
  • Options
    Boreham won’t be a loss to the league to be honest. Not the most welcoming ground and completely soulless.
  • Options
    Tranmere probably deserve to be back in the league so it's the best result for everyone really
  • Options
    Well done to the mighty cowdenbeath...cove finished with 8 men. A big chippy fingers up to those that think junior football teams are better than league teams. Proved again there not....for now.