Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Did anyone see why the Tranmere player got sent off after a minute?

Was it bad and deserved or a referee trying to make it all about him?

Big decision to send someone off after a minute in a play-off final.

Poor tackle but not 2 footed not did he leave the ground, booking at worst

Would everyone think the same if that was Kashi tomorrow?
  • Options
    Made to look worse by the virtual somersault of the bloke he tackled (strongly)
  • Options
    Glad Tranmere are back in the league. I remember our games against them and Luton in the 90s, good to see both of them recovering
  • Options

Glad Tranmere are back in the league. I remember our games against them and Luton in the 90s, good to see both of them recovering

Friday night's
  • Options

Im not we always tend to have dreadful 0-0's against Tranmere, rarely remember beating them
  • Options
    National lottery
  • Options

Im not we always tend to have dreadful 0-0's against Tranmere, rarely remember beating them
    Didn't we beat them in the game where Pat Nevin was sent off?
  • Options
    Graham Alexander is the new Manager of Salford City
  • Options

Graham Alexander is the new Manager of Salford City

Brilliant appointment for them given he was managing a promotion chasing league 1 side a couple of months ago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why leave one relegated team for the other relegated team?
  • Options

Why leave one relegated team for the other relegated team?

Money.
  • Options
    If Chesterfield think that he will get them out of the National League then I suspect they will have a shock.
  • Options
    BDL said:

If Chesterfield think that he will get them out of the National League then I suspect they will have a shock.

Good appointment. One of the few managers that has got a side out of the conference.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited May 2018
    shirty5 said:

BDL said:

Good appointment. One of the few managers that has got a side out of the conference.
    Took over an already decent Barnet side halfway through 2014/15 season and got promotion and did bugger all at Eastleigh........
  • Options
    BDL said:

shirty5 said:

BDL said:

Took over an already decent Barnet side halfway through 2015/15 season and got promotion and did bugger all at Eastleigh........
    Was that when the season was January till October :wink:
  • Options
    Barnet appoint Dagenham boss John Still as manager.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44168466
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Welling appoint Steve King as manager (ex Whitehawk).
    Personally think he done a great job trying to turn them around last season.
    Went into 2018 on four points and got 30 in the second half of the season.
  • Options

Welling appoint Steve King as manager (ex Whitehawk).
    Personally think he done a great job trying to turn them around last season.
    Went into 2018 on four points and got 30 in the second half of the season.

I think that's a really good appointment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And the ex Welling Player/manager Jamie Day has gone here,
    unb.com.bd/sports-news/Jamie-Day-made-head-coach-of-BD-football-team/70963
    Good luck to him and hope it works out.
  • Options
    clive said:

Barnet appoint Dagenham boss John Still as manager.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44168466

Barnet do have a habit of returning to old familiar faces. 15 years after he was last manager there though!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @Stewart Danny Green has signed for Concord Rangers in the same division as Chelmsford so you have plenty more stalking opportunities.

There's an (incomplete) list of nonleague pre-season friendlies here, I'll be tempted by Tonbridge Angels v Ebbsfleet and Sevenoaks v Dartford come July.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/features/pre-season-friendlies/

It's frustrating so many part-time teams have their fixtures sorted but Charlton haven't.
  • Options
    Charlton playing Dulwich Hamlet on July 18th. At Tooting & Mitcham.
  • Options
    Following the penalty shoot-out loss to Dulwich, Hendon have lost their manager Gary McCann today. He's gone to Hampton & Richmond after 12 years in charge.

It's been a bad couple of weeks at Hendon.....
  • Options
    Callum Driver leaves Welling for Dartford
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I got one last tick for the season in yesterday, Landskrona 1-1 GAIS (pronounced 'guys') in the Swedish second tier. Standing was £9 & the attendance was just under 2500.

It was bloody hot and there was some awful finishing but it was a nice green area with trees, animal farm, pond and a grassy area to go and have a lay down at half time.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I got one last tick for the season in yesterday, Landskrona 1-1 GAIS (pronounced 'guys') in the Swedish second tier. Standing was £9 & the attendance was just under 2500.

It was bloody hot and there was some awful finishing but it was a nice green area with trees, animal farm, pond and a grassy area to go and have a lay down at half time.

I'd imagine there were a few from Gothenburg?
  • Options

RedPanda said:

I'd imagine there were a few from Gothenburg?
    Crap, I've just realised I put this in the wrong thread.

Yeah just under 250, they made a lot more noise than the home fans. I do like Sweden, I'll have to try out Stockholm in the next few years.