Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Welling slowly climbing up the league. 10 points from 5 games has them up to 13th.

Elsewhere i saw Wrexham got a crowd of 9,813 yesterday. Incredible support fro that level. I'd expect with them and Notts County, the National league record (just over 11k) will be broken this season.
  • Options
    Welling slowly climbing up the league. 10 points from 5 games has them up to 13th.

Elsewhere i saw Wrexham got a crowd of 9,813 yesterday. Incredible support fro that level. I'd expect with them and Notts County, the National league record (just over 11k) will be broken this season.
    Probably helped that Ryan Reynolds was there yesterday.

Notice our Harry Lennon put them ahead 
  • Options

I hadn't realised that Lennon was there now. I see from the report that he scored from a Ben Tozer long throw, someone else who should have been playing in L1, but took the non league money instead
  • Options
    Average attendance at Dulwich Hamlet so far this season is around 2,200.
  • Options
    Great turnaround by the Wings considering the horrific 20-21 (voided) season they had, and the terrible start to this one.
  • Options
    clive said:

Stockport manager sacked

Following a difficult start to the season, the board have made the decision to part company with Manager Simon Rusk.

Simon will leave the club with immediate effect alongside Assistant Manager Mark McGhee, as the club restructures its coaching staff focused on future success and progression.

https://www.stockportcounty.com/club-statement-simon-rusk/

They've spent a lot of money and have been underperforming. I still think they shouldn't have sacked Gannon.
  • Options
    County after the Hpool manager apparently.
  • Options
    didn't realise how poorly Southend were doing. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    didn't realise how poorly Southend were doing. 

Home to my local club Dover tomorow night. With the start they've had I wouldn't be surprised if they take 3 points at Roots Hall.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I hadn't realised that Lennon was there now. I see from the report that he scored from a Ben Tozer long throw, someone else who should have been playing in L1, but took the non league money instead
    After his spell at Southend, I would say that the conference is Lennons level
  • Options

After his spell at Southend, I would say that the conference is Lennons level
    My comment was about Ben Tozer rather than Lennon. As Southend are a basket case, and he didn't cover himself in glory there, Lennon did well to get a contract with Wrexham
  • Options

The Football Association has clarified promotion and relegation for this season in the National League and National Leagues North and South.

Three teams will be relegated from the National League this season and four teams promoted into it to bring it back up to 24 teams.

Just one team will be relegated from both National Leagues North and South.

From the 2022-23 season, both of those divisions will increase to 24 rather than 22 teams.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59136223

• Options
    Went to Concord 1-0 Dartford tonight as I'm trying to avoid crowds and trains before a holiday.

Dartford started by playing some nice football then the game got scrappier and Concord grew into it. Concord defended very well and Dartford didn't have a final ball.

Very basic ground, I reckon about 110 Dartford behind the goal plus some more dotted around. 

• Options
    RedPanda said:
    Went to Concord 1-0 Dartford tonight as I'm trying to avoid crowds and trains before a holiday.

Dartford started by playing some nice football then the game got scrappier and Concord grew into it. Concord defended very well and Dartford didn't have a final ball.

Very basic ground, I reckon about 110 Dartford behind the goal plus some more dotted around. 

Dartford's form seems to have been the opposite of Charlton's. Very good until 2 weeks ago, and now stuttering a bit
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I've been to Concord for a Saturday 3pm kick-off, that was bleak, a weeknight fixture under the lights with the shipping going by must have been something,

National League South's shaping up to be quite interesting, Good to see it'll get 24 clubs next season so there'll be a few more midweeks.
  • Options
    County after the Hpool manager apparently.
    Challinor is now at County - they are really splashing the cash this season.
  • Options
    I saw Chipstead beat Whitehawk in the FA Trophy 3rd Round Qualifying last weekend. My report (of sorts) on the game is here.
  • Options
    Erith Town are playing Pompey in FA Youth Cup 1st round at Erith Stadium 7pm tonight. Have sold nearly 200 tickets online so should beat our attendance record.

Have been inundated with scouts wanting free entry.

One was from Man City...must be on their uppers as tickets are a fiver.
  • Options
    Thought Erith Town more than matched Portsmouth and were unlucky to lose. Pompey knocked the ball about nicely but Erith looked more dangerous on the counter. Impressed with the number 7 & 10.

Atmosphere was great as well, loved the drummer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does Woody and Longy run the Academy team as well Dev ?
  • Options
    Does Woody and Longy run the Academy team as well Dev ?
    They run the Academy, but don't run the sides. Metin Gozde is the team's Manager.
  • Options
    Bath 1-0 Welling
  • Options
    Darts 2-2
  • Options
    darts now winning 3-2
  • Options
    Bath 1-0 Welling
    2 0 now, bollocks 
  • Options
    Bath 1-0 Welling
    2 0 now, bollocks 
    crap
  • Options
    Darts bad run continue, 3-3 let the third in the 90th minute. Are you Charlton in disguise?😀
  • Options
    Good showing from Ebbsfleet at Orient. Now to win those games in hand.