Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Sittingbourne beat VCD 1-0.
  • Options

Have still not been to Sittingbourne's current ground.  Short of getting a taxi what is the best way to get to the ground from Sittingbourne station?
  • Options

Have still not been to Sittingbourne's current ground.  Short of getting a taxi what is the best way to get to the ground from Sittingbourne station?
    Tuk Tuk?
  • Options

It is a taxi journey or a 2/3 mile walk.
    If you like a drink (or even if you don't) pre-match there is normally a group sharing cabs from The Red Lion in the High Street, which is a 5 minute walk from the station. 
  • Options
    Stockport 5000 away support in FA cup.
  • Options

It is a taxi journey or a 2/3 mile walk.
    If you like a drink (or even if you don't) pre-match there is normally a group sharing cabs from The Red Lion in the High Street, which is a 5 minute walk from the station. 
    Nice one, I'll note that.
  • Options
    Although 5,000 for a non league team is impressive, it was a greater Manchester derby. 
  • Options
    Welling are doing a deal tomorrow for Charlton season ticket holders, £9 entry instead of the usual £13.

https://www.wellingunited.com/international-weekend-deal/

• Options
    Sounded s cracking game at Hungerford yesterday, Ebbsfleet edging a 7 goal thriller.
  • Options
    Although 5,000 for a non league team is impressive, it was a greater Manchester derby. 
    BT yesterday screened live the Stockport v Bromley match. 17:20 kick off, attendance over 5,000, doubt there were 100 away supporters.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BT yesterday screened live the Stockport v Bromley match. 17:20 kick off, attendance over 5,000, doubt there were 100 away supporters.  
    Disappointing that County conceded so late.

Notts County had a crowd of nearly 13000 yesterday!
  • Options
    Bizarre that Sarsevic played against Bromley yesterday in the NL, when in September he scored the 4th goal as Bolton beat Charlton in L1!
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Very nearly as many at Dulwich Hamlet as at Burton yesterday.
    3334 announced and 500 turned away.
  • Options
    Sounded s cracking game at Hungerford yesterday, Ebbsfleet edging a 7 goal thriller.
    What’s the parking like at Ebbsfleet? Thinking of going to the welling game next week but need to get back straight after the game so will have to drive.
  • Options
    Northern Counties Eastern League 1 North Ferriby v Clipstone 2-1 Att: 649 £5 entry
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    What’s the parking like at Ebbsfleet? Thinking of going to the welling game next week but need to get back straight after the game so will have to drive.
    Not good as I live in Hampshire I go by train as time it in with meeting  family who live in gravesend.  If you go early enough there is some street parking near northfleet station. Dont whatever you do park under the vunder pass across the road from the ground,  despite the wide road  you will get ticketed...if you can best go by train to northfleet station.

There was some parking behind the away end on a first come basis but think that doesnt apply now .
  • Options
    Not good as I live in Hampshire I go by train as time it in with meeting  family who live in gravesend.  If you go early enough there is some street parking near northfleet station. Dont whatever you do park under the vunder pass across the road from the ground,  despite the wide road  you will get ticketed...if you can best go by train to northfleet station.
    Thanks mate.
  • Options
    Disappointing that County conceded so late.

Notts County had a crowd of nearly 13000 yesterday!
    National league record. 12,843.
  • Options
    I go to fleet games now and then as I live in Gravesend, there is secured car park with barrier that u can park you’re car it’s right near Northfleet train station, it’s about £2.50 for parking I think but it’s secure hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Thanks mate.
    Behind the home end there is parking beside what was the plough pub, only problem the other side of it is a rough council estate called wallis|/Wallace park.

Parked there once and the cars in front and behind had their windows smashed during the game.

Been told even the scum dont want to live there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A footballer switched focus from the field to the fusebox after floodlights failed during an FA Trophy match.

The lights cut out during the second half of the first-round tie between Merseyside club Marine and Dunston UTS at Rossett Park on Saturday.

Dunston midfielder Phil Turnbull, a cable jointer for Northern Powergrid, sparked into action to get one back on, causing a social media storm.

Play resumed after about 50 minutes when an electrician arrived.

The match, watched by a crowd of 1,202, finished 2-2, with Marine going on to win 5-4 on penalties.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-59288252

• Options
    Further you have to get a ticket from the ticket office first before entering the turnstiles, The ticket office is at the east end of the main stand. It was the case for the games i saw at the start of the season not sure if it is changed. Can be a pain if you get there at 2.55 etc. 
  • Options
    Good article that. Was surprised by this though - "no promoted team has ever been relegated from League Two the following season". Just shows how poor the bottom half of league 2 is.
  • Options
    Good article that. Was surprised by this though - "no promoted team has ever been relegated from League Two the following season". Just shows how poor the bottom half of league 2 is.
    There are plenty of half decent sides in the NL - there should be another promotion place.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    https://youtu.be/2V3lmxRPBKY

Ryan Reynolds is a real gift for Wrexham.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I'm really curious to see how it happens for Wrexham

Reynolds doesn't seem the type of prick to do all this just for self interest and then drop out leaving them fucked
  • Options
    I'm really curious to see how it happens for Wrexham

Reynolds doesn't seem the type of prick to do all this just for self interest and then drop out leaving them fucked
    Him and McElhenney seem pretty taken by it - came across well in interviews.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/2V3lmxRPBKY

Ryan Reynolds is a real gift for Wrexham.
    they walloped poor old Kings Lynn 6-2 on Saturday at KL and are now just below the play off spots .. well worth £1 bet for promotion methinks