Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    .thai malaysia addick said:
    I'm off to Aylesbury United v Chipstead in the 2nd Round Qualifying of the FA Trophy as I continue my trail to Wembley. https://fatrophy.co.uk/
    My son a few years ago did every round of every cup competition from the pre qualifying rounds, and saw every final including, but i am sorry to admit it, sitting with Palace fans when they lost to Man Utd. He did enjoy that. He went too some obscure games up and down the country to complete this.

He said he had some great memories sitting next to Thierry Henry watching a Arsenal youth cup game and sitting with the Man City squad at the Ethiad watching their Youth cup game.
    Brilliant thing to do.

I'm considering the FA Vase next year. I'm on target to produce a book, which will be part travelogue and part non-League football. Enjoying it so far. I just have this feeling that I will end up in Barrow, but that's life.
    Thanks it was considering he doesn't drive and went everywhere by train. Good luck with your book.
    I do drive but I’m trying to do it all by train unless the ground is miles from any station. Thanks for the good wishes.
  • Options
    Off to Slough v Ebbsfleet Utd Saturday, i assume others will take in a non league game this weekend, unless wives take a grip of them.
    I'm considering Wealdstone vs Eastleigh
    On the tube to the game now. Nice weather for watching football!
  • Options
    At the Stockport v Aldershot game today. Aouchria and Vennings both starting, Wagstaff on the bench. 
  • Options
    Off to Slough v Ebbsfleet Utd Saturday, i assume others will take in a non league game this weekend, unless wives take a grip of them.
    Danny Hollands captains Eastleigh, Josh Umerah on the bench for Wealdstone
  • Options
    Halifax up to 2nd, come on you Shaymen!!
  • Options
    Well thought as last minute idea I would go to Dulwich .Hamlet v Billiriicky. Got there the bloody game sold out. So walked back home and in my local the Angei Oak. Bloody nob league games selling out.
  • Options
    Bromley 2.0 up against Torquay. 
    Live on BT Sport 
  • Options
    At my Dad's local team Wimborne Town who are down to 10 men and being outplayed by.  a Farnborough Town team who have Ricky Holmes playing.
  • Options
    Danny Hollands captains Eastleigh, Josh Umerah on the bench for Wealdstone
    Umerah comes on to replace Alex Dyer.

No not our one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    msomerton said:
    Well thought as last minute idea I would go to Dulwich .Hamlet v Billiriicky. Got there the bloody game sold out. So walked back home and in my local the Angei Oak. Bloody nob league games selling out.
    3,300+ inside. A ground record and capacity.
  • Options
    Darts 1 up at home to Hungerford

• Options
    Josh Umerah equalises for Wealdstone
  • Options
    Darts win 1-0
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    The hamlet consistently get over 1.5k-2k at home and have done for the last few years, always worth checking if theres tickets available before venturing out. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    msomerton said:
    I didn't think there that many hipsters in SE London  :D

Great crowd though for NLS, 1200ish at Wealdstone today for a NL match. I assume you can still drink while watching the game at Dulwich, that's a draw.
  • Options
    At the Stockport v Aldershot game today. Aouchria and Vennings both starting, Wagstaff on the bench. 
    Stockport not doing as well as I expected. Still any win is welcome.
  • Options
    Went to Bromley Torquay today. Went in with with the 333 travelling Gulls. There was a pre match rendition of "goodbye horse. " Surely not another example of what we thought was a Charlton original song that isn't?! 
  • Options
    Darts win 1-0
    Looking really good for Dartford this season. A number of handy North London away games for me if they don't clash with Charlton matches!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Berwick Rangers  11   Vale of Leithen  0  - Berwicks record victory.  Vale only had 1 sub who was a trialist and they had 2 trialists in the starting 11, they had lost 13-0 at home to Bonnyrigg midweek.  Vale were applauded off at the end
  • Options
    Stockport beat Aldershot 1-0. Vennings played the whole game in centre of midfield and looked very good. Aouchria led the line and was poor, subbed after 58mins. Wagstaff came on after 72mins and didn’t offer much. Aldershot were a little unlucky and deserved a point. 

• Options
    Stockport beat Aldershot 1-0. Vennings played the whole game in centre of midfield and looked very good. Aouchria led the line and was poor, subbed after 58mins. Wagstaff came on after 72mins and didn’t offer much. Aldershot were a little unlucky and deserved a point. 

I expected an easy win for County. They seem to have spent a fair bit but results this season have not been great.

How big was the crowd?
  • Options
    Just over 6,000.
  • Options
    Just over 6,000.
    They do get decent crowds.
  • Options
    Aylesbury United 1 Chipstead 1 (Chipstead win 4-2 on penalties) - FA Trophy 2nd Round Qualifying 
  • Options
    Went to watch Bromley yesterday and they look a decent side. Certainly can cross a ball better than Charlton!

I think the Charlton scouting team should look at Marcus Sablier. He’s 18 and came through Bromley’s academy and looks a gem for them. Scored a brilliant goal yesterday.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1446843443087613957?s=21
  • Options
    Had an enjoyable afternoon at Hanworth Villa yesterday, £7 entrance, £1.50 programme. Great playing surface and a decent standard, good facilities. The "Villains" beat Reading City 4 0. Ben and Sam Merson (sons of Paul) play for them.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:
    Went to watch Bromley yesterday and they look a decent side. Certainly can cross a ball better than Charlton!

I think the Charlton scouting team should look at Marcus Sablier. He’s 18 and came through Bromley’s academy and looks a gem for them. Scored a brilliant goal yesterday.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1446843443087613957?s=21
    I caught the last 10 minutes o the Man C v Man U women's game yesterday. The quality of their set piece deliveries and corners made ours look woeful.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    msomerton said:
    I didn't think there that many hipsters in SE London  :D

Great crowd though for NLS, 1200ish at Wealdstone today for a NL match. I assume you can still drink while watching the game at Dulwich, that's a draw.
    That is *the* draw, it's a beer garden with a football pitch attached.

A lot of very unhappy people around Dulwich at the moment, best summed up by this: https://www.brixtonbuzz.com/2021/10/dulwich-hamlet-lose-2-1-at-home-to-billericay-town-in-front-of-record-champion-hill-attendance-of-3334-yet-still-this-club-needs-saving/