Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Big game tonight for both Kent clubs. 
    Can see Steve King getting a proper load of grief if Dartford don’t get something out of tonight’s game. 
    Fancy Dartford @13/10.
  • Commentary here should anyone be interested
    https://mixlr.com/dartsfc
  • 1-0 Dartford. Ger in.
  • edited February 2022
    I hadn't realised Lee Martin was now at Ebbsfleet, he would have played alongside Solly for us
  • Not a bad day at Dartford 2,457 still 1-0
  • Commentator seems to have done a runner - just crowd noises now 
  • Hooray we have a voice!
  • The commentator giveth, the commentator taketh way.
  • YES! Gravesend, your boys took one hell of a beating
  • edited February 2022
    Nice to get another win
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, starts to be an unbeaten run again. 
  • edited February 2022
    JiMMy 85 said:
    ROTW said:
    My son had a nice little 5/1 double up.
    Maidstone & Dorking -1 goals.
    Some good value on those handicap games, especially when you see the avalanche of goals that can suddenly occur late on when a team either tries to get back into a game, or their heads drop.
    In DW's case, they are urged to go for the jugular.  "I want you to stand on their throat and then get the scalpel out" is a normal half time team talk, only with more swearing. The style of play they're playing, and the form they're in, they're going to keep doing that to teams. It's easy money! 
    Couldn’t do that last night could they……
    Had them -1 along with Eastbourne & Dartford in a treble 

• ROTW said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    ROTW said:
    Some good value on those handicap games, especially when you see the avalanche of goals that can suddenly occur late on when a team either tries to get back into a game, or their heads drop.
    In DW's case, they are urged to go for the jugular.  "I want you to stand on their throat and then get the scalpel out" is a normal half time team talk, only with more swearing. The style of play they're playing, and the form they're in, they're going to keep doing that to teams. It's easy money! 

Am I missing something ?

According the the BBC sport site, DW won last night.
  • ROTW said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    ROTW said:

Am I missing something ?

According the the BBC sport site, DW won last night.
    -1 so they have to win by 2 goals or more to win the bet.
  • Lifted this from Dorking website from their match report

Sami El-Abd came on for Oldaker with an hour just gone on the clock, Wanderers setting up stall in a 4-5-1 to try and contain the visitors for the remainder of the game.

Stand on their throat and get the scalpel out? 
    Blokes a fool.
    Not that I am bitter for losing a bet :-)
  • edited February 2022
    Welling 1 - 0 up at Dartford after 3 mins
  • Welling 1 - 0 up at Dartford after 3 mins
    Yes
  • Sorry now 1-1
  • Now pen to Welling
  • Sponsored links:

• Pen scored so 2-1cto Welling now, 
  • Sounds like a cracking game
  • 2-2 half time
  • 3-2 to Darts
  • Darts win 4-2

• Consecutive wins over local rivals
  • Stockport scrape a win over Dover but remain top - still tight at the top of NL.
  • Dartford mirrored Chsrlton for a lot of the game, but I imagine the gourth goal meant the last few minutes were a bit eadier than the Wimbledon mstch was.