Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Welling 0-0 @ Hungerford | Billericay 2-1 up @ Eastbourne

That puts them level on points as things stand with Welling dropping into the relegation zone with a much worse GD
  • Welling now 1 0 down. Goodnight Vienna 
    What the fuck do I know, welling now 2 1 up!
    What the fuck do I know, welling now 2 1 up!
    Oh beautiful - I'd forgotten to keep an eye, part of me presumed that they were fucked going 1-0 down
  • Welling win 
  • Unfortunately so did billericay
  • stonemuse said:
    Unfortunately so did billericay
    Hopefully that Welling result is a kick in the teeth for them

Shame as dont want Billericay to go down either because of Dylan Gavin
  • edited April 2022
    Watched Welling this afternoon and for 80 minutes they were dogshit bar their keeper. 

The 16 that come on a sub made a difference and the 9 upfront came up trumps. 

Awful game to watch though
  • Stockport in poor run of form at top of NL - in danger of blowing their lead.
  • 7/2 we are wings.

• Sponsored links:

• Stockport in poor run of form at top of NL - in danger of blowing their lead.
    Didn't lose a game for 4 months but have now lost 3 games out of 4.

Huge game next weekend away at Wrexham could decide the title.
  • if if Wrexham go up, how do they get around ffp rules?
  • Maidstone were 25/1 for the title this season. For anyone who follows them closely, were they expecting to do well this season?
  • edited May 2022
    Herne Bay got promoted yesterday, one of our (sort of) ex players Zak Ansah playing upfront.
  • I'm off to see the Boreham Wood vs Wrexham game tomorrow. Should be a good contest
  • May go to Billericay tomorrow, never seen Fleet lose away this season something like 7 straight wins...hope for Wellings sake this continues.
  • I'm off to see the Boreham Wood vs Wrexham game tomorrow. Should be a good contest
    Whilst Stockport have a game in hand I fear England are going to fold.
  • May go to Billericay tomorrow, never seen Fleet lose away this season something like 7 straight wins...hope for Wellings sake this continues.
    C’mon Fleet
  • edited May 2022
    Hungerford v Welling
    https://youtu.be/Dedw1ojhuX0
  • Not something I’ve ever said before … but  very much hope Ebbsfleet win
  • Sponsored links:

• Quite a few Maidstone fans in Welling 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Welling 32 points have Hungerford (12th) away, Maidstone (top) home, Concord (15th) away.

Billericay 30 points have Eastbourne (6th) away, Ebbsfleet (3rd) home, Braintree (19th) away.
    I’d put all my money on Welling staying up looking at that. 
    So, one more game for welling after today's games and they sit 2 points ahead of billericay with an inferior goal difference;

Tonbridge Angels3891217-1339
    20 Welling389821-4135
    Billericay Town388921-2733
  • edited May 2022
    Hopefully Welling win today because Maidstone cant be arsed (they look to be playing a weaker squad)

Billericay then fail to beat Ebbsfleet, who will be chasing the advantage in the Play-Offs.
    Programmes completely sold out, I Charltonised Borehamwood!
  • Mullin starts for Wrexham, Ollie Palmer who they signed from Wimbledon in January, on the bench. Palmer cost £300k  :o
  • Mullin starts for Wrexham, Ollie Palmer who they signed from Wimbledon in January, on the bench. Palmer cost £300k  :o
    Bet there are a few League Two sides looking nervously at the National League between now and the end of the season.

Wrexham with the likes of Mullin | Palmer... Stockport with the likes of Sarcevic | Madden - If those two end up being the ones that get promoted, then I wouldnt expect them to be fighting at the wrong end of the League Two table next term.
  • wings one up 
  • So are billericay fucking chaltonesque howler
  • So are billericay fucking chaltonesque howler
    Aaaaargh