Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Yup... FT in Essex - Welling have beaten the drop; Billericay have been relegated
  • Great news, 6 points for Dartford next season  ;)
  • Wrexham held to a 1-1 draw by 10 man Borehamwood, a big blow to their automatic chances 
  • edited May 2022
    Great news, 6 points for Dartford next season  ;)
    Are Dartford staying in the National League South then? ;)

They lost to Braintree so with Ebbsfleet winning, they'll have to go through the Play-Off QFs if they want to go up as things stand
    So you don’t think Darts will go up 😱
  • Thank fuck for that, well done Welling. Its been a miserable season though, and we're fortunate its only 1 going down as Welling have been horrific to watch at times. 

Some major changes need to happen next season though to avoid this being a stay of execution. Im not convinced MG has the desire or ability to make those changes, so we will see. 
  • Right.....great news re welling...was at billericay today and ebbsfleet gave it all  hence the late goal. Can we at least stop the ebbsfleet hating after today.
  • Just to add.....had a great chat with Lawrie Wilson before the game about this and that  and he says he lovedd our club and its fans etc.
  • argh I had a dartford draw / Welling win £5 double for about 130 quid and took the kids to be vaccinated and couldn’t get reception to check scores/ cash out. 
    So you don’t think Darts will go up 😱
    Sadly no. Also better to have low expectations and then be pleasantly surprised!
  • Sponsored links:

• Maidstone proper idiots, arguing over the wall at the PVR end, yet the gate was open.
    Will throw up a decent clip of one of their Herbert’s being ugly tackled by a female steward.
  • Right.....great news re welling...was at billericay today and ebbsfleet gave it all  hence the late goal. Can we at least stop the ebbsfleet hating after today.
    Never - Gravesend & Northfleet hating will never ever stop 😆
  • ROTW said:
    Maidstone proper idiots, arguing over the wall at the PVR end, yet the gate was open.
    Will throw up a decent clip of one of their Herbert’s being ugly tackled by a female steward.
    They caused trouble in Dartford before the recent match at Princes Park as well 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Welling 32 points have Hungerford (12th) away, Maidstone (top) home, Concord (15th) away.

Billericay 30 points have Eastbourne (6th) away, Ebbsfleet (3rd) home, Braintree (19th) away.
    I’d put all my money on Welling staying up looking at that. 
    So, one more game for welling after today's games and they sit 2 points ahead of billericay with an inferior goal difference;

Tonbridge Angels3891217-1339
    20 Welling389821-4135
    Billericay Town388921-2733
    And now? 😎
    Never - Gravesend & Northfleet hating will never ever stop 😆
    Sadly you are right
  • ROTW said:
    Maidstone proper idiots, arguing over the wall at the PVR end, yet the gate was open.
    They caused trouble in Dartford before the recent match at Princes Park as well 
    The NL is welcome to them
  • Nice one Jimmy. Hope your lot smash the play offs.
  • Maidstone always had some of the muggiest fans in NL
  • ROTW said:
    Nice one Jimmy. Hope your lot smash the play offs.
    I'm very pleased this will extend the BoA season
  • Sponsored links:

• Maidstone always had some of the muggiest fans in NL
    The Maidstone fans were much more abusive than any other fan base I’ve dealt with. They were relentlessly abusive to any player who went within twenty yards of them. They abused me directly when I went behind the goal to change the GoPro batteries (then abused me on social for being a ‘weirdo’ and while I don’t really deny that charge I didn’t need to be told that). And then they abused Matt Briggs as he suffered an ACL for the entire time it took them to get him on the stretcher. Bloody horrible bunch. 

IdleHans said:
    ROTW said:
    I can’t wait to shoot the semi and final if it happens. It’s going to be absolutely rocking in there. Marc will get them flying. 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Maidstone always had some of the muggiest fans in NL
    The Maidstone fans were much more abusive than any other fan base I’ve dealt with. They were relentlessly abusive to any player who went within twenty yards of them. They abused me directly when I went behind the goal to change the GoPro batteries (then abused me on social for being a ‘weirdo’ and while I don’t really deny that charge I didn’t need to be told that). And then they abused Matt Briggs as he suffered an ACL for the entire time it took them to get him on the stretcher. Bloody horrible bunch. 

IdleHans said:
    ROTW said:
    I can’t wait to shoot the semi and final if it happens. It’s going to be absolutely rocking in there. Marc will get them flying. 
    As I mentioned before they were wrongens when they were in the kent league when they were getting 300 a week there. Taking throw ins playing for Phoenix as a 16 year old getting called a cunt. Was quite exciting at the time mind 🤣. 
  • Mate, I was very wrong in my earlier comments regarding Maidstone and what happened.
    For that, I apologise.
    However, I am not overly impressed with your manager (Dorking)
    If he was at Welling, he would no doubt be an hero.
    Fickle fuckers us non-league supporters.
    Good luck Jimmy.
  • Got such a funny video os some chav giving it late, and a welling female steward wrestling him to the ground.
    Just can’t manage to upload it.
    Reminds me of a good night in spooks (Woolwich).

• ROTW said:
    Ha, yes mate. Wish I’d gone to be honest. Had a good bbq but spent the afternoon checking the score on my phone!
  • ROTW said:
    Mate, I was very wrong in my earlier comments regarding Maidstone and what happened.
    For that, I apologise.
    However, I am not overly impressed with your manager (Dorking)
    If he was at Welling, he would no doubt be an hero.
    Fickle fuckers us non-league supporters.
    Good luck Jimmy.
    What did he do at Welling? I can’t remember! I thought that was a fairly tame one… I get why he rubs people up the wrong way. As you say, he’s someone you like when he’s on your side. He’s a loyal, caring, good guy and I class him as a friend now - although sometimes I wish he’d leave the ref alone! 
  • Regardless of all that stuff - the last year I’ve spent in the NLS has been the best year I’ve enjoyed in football for as long as I can remember. It’s so much more fun. 
  • Do you have the play off dates to hand, JiMMy ?
  • 14th for Dorking and 21st for the final if they get there. Both at home. There’s also a cup final at home on the 17th. 
  • Dorking can consider themselves unlucky to end up coming second having scored 100 goals in 39 matches, and with a GD of +48

Similarly Welling are really lucky to stay up with a GD of -40, having conceded 85 goals...far worse than Billericay whose GD is -28