Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Delighted to see County promoted...
    Same here, I know a lot of friends that will be very drunk tonight

• I'm at the Boreham Wood Vs Solihull Moors game - a bogoff offer with the Wrexham match 2 weeks ago.

Solihull look a decent team, and will give Wrexham a good game in the playoffs 
    The two cant play each other until the Final as things stand
    You'd expect them to meet in the final 

Moors looked very good today.
  • Well done Ebbsfleet, keep it going.
    Same here, I know a lot of friends that will be very happy tonight
    Eleven years out of the football league - a long wait.
    Same here, I know a lot of friends that will be very happy tonight
    Eleven years out of the football league - a long wait.
    It is hard to believe where the time has gone, only seems like yesterday they were in the championship
  • Stockport will be in League One this time next year and if Wrexham go up in the Play offs they will do the same. 

Most League Two clubs are living within their means since Covid and those 2 clubs from the National League will atttact the better players on wages alone 
  • Stockport's support has been amazing even when they fell into the 6th tier. They deserve their success and the new owner seems determined to rebuild the club.
  • shirty5 said:
    Stockport will be in League One this time next year and if Wrexham go up in the Play offs they will do the same. 

Most League Two clubs are living within their means since Covid and those 2 clubs from the National League will atttact the better players on wages alone 
    I think you are right, but there is a risk that they may do a Salford 

• Wrexham have thrown money at it, surely they will be in breach of ffp rules next year?
  • Wrexham have thrown money at it, surely they will be in breach of ffp rules next year?
    Does FFP even exist anymore, or was it just scrapped
  • Sponsored links:

Not sure they will break the rules - attendance they will get will be 12 15k per week at home, plus the owners they will have further reach on shirt sales.. No doubt they will have a big budget, but they will also generate most themselves. 
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Wrexham have thrown money at it, surely they will be in breach of ffp rules next year?
    Not sure they will break the rules - attendance they will get will be 12 15k per week at home, plus the owners they will have further reach on shirt sales.. No doubt they will have a big budget, but they will also generate most themselves. 
    Think their capacity is only around 10k at present.
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Wrexham have thrown money at it, surely they will be in breach of ffp rules next year?
    Think their capacity is only around 10k at present.
    10700k currently
  • Dartford currently 6-2 up against Folkestone in the Kent Senior Cup final. After the early exit in the play offs, nice to get a bit of silverware to end the season on a muted high.
  • Found it interesting with the national league play off structure in the south 2nd are playing 3rd in the final. In the north 5th are playing 7th. 

Shows that the system is not as weighted towards 2nd and 3rd as I thought.

• Sadly, no live football finals for us on Saturday, with our U18s kicking off at noon in Sheffield but we shall be watching via the stream.

Then, at 3pm, we'll be watching Dorking Wanderers' final versus Ebbsfleet which we've just learned will also be streamed !

So, the best of both worlds in the end.

All we need now is for both matches resulting in victories for "our" teams. 

That would be the perfect finish to this season's campaigns. 
  • Dartford currently 6-2 up against Folkestone in the Kent Senior Cup final. After the early exit in the play offs, nice to get a bit of silverware to end the season on a muted high.

Looking forward to our local team Dover against the Darts next season.

• Grant Basey new manager of VCD

Yeah, I've been to the Crabble a few times with Darford (mostly back in the eighties) and don't think I've seen a win.
    Are Dover going to come back strong after the miserable year they've just gone through?

Yeah, I've been to the Crabble a few times with Darford (mostly back in the eighties) and don't think I've seen a win.
    Are Dover going to come back strong after the miserable year they've just gone through?
    I’ve been told that Dartford’s rivalry with Dover is considered by Dartford fans to be above the rivalry with Ebbsfleet - dates back to the 70’s and 80’s I understand, and in more recent times when Darts were in the Natl League
  • Sponsored links:

I would like to think so, but it's been a year of misery for all concerned. Hess looks like he's staying and the Chairman has just announced a 3 year sponsorship deal.  Fingers crossed.

• Ebbsfleet 1 0 up at Dorking 
  • 1-1 at HT
  • Come on the Fleet. Be great to have a Kent promotion double out  of National League South,  particularly as Dover have been relegated from The National League.
  • Ebbsfleet 2 1 up
  • 2-2 100th min equaliser
  • 2-2 100th min equaliser
    I heard that much injury time was because some ebbsfleet fan threw a flare on the pitch in injury time. Finished 3 2 dorking, what a sickener....
  • Kips said:
    2-2 100th min equaliser
    I heard that much injury time was because some ebbsfleet fan threw a flare on the pitch in injury time. Finished 3 2 dorking, what a sickener....
    Dickhead. Bet he’s well popular with Fleet fans this evening.
  • Chris Solly gets to grace PVR for another season if he fancies it.
    That makes me smile
  • Oh dear - what a shame - never mind

Nothing to see here - move on 😂😂😂😂