Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Welling lost again, it might be game over Im afraid
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Welling lost again, it might be game over Im afraid
    Luckily Billericay lost too ... not quite over
  • 6 wins in a row for Eastbourne. Up to 4th. A good friend of mine has qualified for the Vase final. Off to Wembley with Littlehampton 
  • stonemuse said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    Welling lost again, it might be game over Im afraid
    Luckily Billericay lost too ... not quite over
    Hopefully not, but their form has fallen off a cliff since xmas. 
  • I witnessed a cracking game at Wrexham in the FA Trophy semi. Two classy goals in injury time by Paul Mullin beat the non-League Invincbles from Stockport. Wrexham v Bromley at Wembley, it is.
  • The difference at Tonbridge today was a man Welling should never have let go
    Adam Coombes
  • I witnessed a cracking game at Wrexham in the FA Trophy semi. Two classy goals in injury time by Paul Mullin beat the non-League Invincbles from Stockport. Wrexham v Bromley at Wembley, it is.
    Stockport lose at last - hopefully won't affect their push for promotion.
  • Here’s one for the Dartford fans. 

• edited April 2022
    Thanks Jimmy I really enjoyed that as an occasional Darts follower. You had it in for poor Tom Bonner highlighting all his holding and grappling. However they all do it. You only have to watch Jason Pearce. Love the Dorking manager. What a character!  Interesting to see he is good mates with Steve King. King has done a really good job at Darts. When I've watched them they have tried to play a bit of football but watching your doc they are cast as a long ball team. Think King knew how to outwit the 352. He should have a word with Jacko! Would be great to see a CAFC version as long as you can guarantee its not a season like this one. The season Sandgaard took over would have been incredible.  Thanks for sharing Jimmy.
  • Nice one Jimmy - really enjoyed that. Interesting to see the Dorking point of view.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Jimmy I really enjoyed that as an occasional Darts follower. You had it in for poor Tom Bonner highlighting all his holding and grappling. However they all do it. You only have to watch Jason Pearce. Love the Dorking manager. What a character!  Interesting to see he is good mates with Steve King. King has done a really good job at Darts. When I've watched them they have tried to play a bit of football but watching your doc they are cast as a long ball team. Think King knew how to outwit the 352. He should have a word with Jacko! Would be great to see a CAFC version as long as you can guarantee its not a season like this one. The season Sandgaard took over would have been incredible.  Thanks for sharing Jimmy.
    Thanks for the feedback.

I didn't mean to pick on Bonner, it's just that he gave me a pay-off at the end when he was moaning about being fouled so I used him for a 3-4 beat plot! As for long ball - I was trying to convey that they were going over the top to counter the back three, rather than implying they always do that. I wouldn't know either way as I've only seen them play twice I think! 

It's really hard to be fair to everyone with this stuff. I'm not sure how many clubs will let me in next season 😬
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    Here’s one for the Dartford fans. 

Dorking's form has dived after that loss .. and who's top of that division a t m ? .. Maidstone
  • It has and they are, you are sharper than I thought! A sickness bug and injuries really taking their toll. Still, fine with me. Play-offs would give me dramatic content.

I know you're trying to have a dig because that's... you. But as I said to the other guy, I don't support the club and need them to stay in the same division for my own selfish reasons. It's mad how many morons on social media try to throw this at me. 

• Wings winning, Billericay losing
  • At Princes Park , Hemel just taken the lead against a poor Dartford
  • stonemuse said:
    Wings winning, Billericay losing
    Sorry mate...you at the game.
  • stonemuse said:
    nope, didn't expect a win to be honest
  • stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Shame would have been nice to catch up with a proper person from this forum.
  • stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Shame would have been nice to catch up with a proper person from this forum.
    indeed
  • Sponsored links:

• At Princes Park , Hemel just taken the lead against a poor Dartford
    1-1 90+5  :)
  • welling lost 2-4, can see anything other than relegation for them now unfortunately
  • CAFCTrev said:
    welling lost 2-4, can see anything other than relegation for them now unfortunately
    still not over
  • stonemuse said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    welling lost 2-4, can see anything other than relegation for them now unfortunately
    still not over
    I was there today, Ebbsfleet could have had 6 or 7, Welling look Isthmian league already.
  • Stockpory County 2-0 up on the NL - back on track.
  • Good read that. Stuffed Southend 5-0 in the end
  • Good read that. Stuffed Southend 5-0 in the end
    8 games to go with an eight point lead. I reckon 12 points will be enough.
  • Was at the Dartford game today, always enjoy a trip to the darts 2 or 3 times a season but was shocked today at the poor quality. So much long ball and 'hit and hope' balls. Spent most of the game telling my boy 'that's not the way to do it'.

Maybe Charlton aren't that bad after all 😉
  • Impressive attendance at Hastings United - 3k in the 8th tier. They’ve just won the Isthmian South East.

• Incredible support. Other teams are getting 200 in that league. Phoenix have Lancing next week, 18th v 19th, huge game.