Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Chippenham 1 Darts 1
    I thought they were playing Chippingham.
  • What Dorking did today was nothing short of astonishing. Down to ten men after 45 seconds, dominated the game and could’ve been five up. Striker in goal. Backs against the wall for final 15 and repelled everything. I know you guys like Dartford, and they’re by far the most welcoming club I’ve dealt with, but it’d be a travesty if they or Maidstone went up ahead of DW. 
  • edited March 2022
    JiMMy 85 said:
    What Dorking did today was nothing short of astonishing. Down to ten men after 45 seconds, dominated the game and could’ve been five up. Striker in goal. Backs against the wall for final 15 and repelled everything. I know you guys like Dartford, and they’re by far the most welcoming club I’ve dealt with, but it’d be a travesty if they or Maidstone went up ahead of DW. 
    What a load of twaddle! Lost more games than Maidstone for a start. Let in more goals too There are where they deserve to be on a season, not because they were astonishing in one game.
  • edited March 2022
    I enjoyed my day at Needham Market v Stockport County in the FA Trophy Qtr Finals. 3-0 to County; it was a bit like Man City playing Charlton at times, although Stockport fans remember beating City 4 times in three years when Man City slipped to the third tier. Hope for us, then?
  • cafckev said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    What Dorking did today was nothing short of astonishing. Down to ten men after 45 seconds, dominated the game and could’ve been five up. Striker in goal. Backs against the wall for final 15 and repelled everything. I know you guys like Dartford, and they’re by far the most welcoming club I’ve dealt with, but it’d be a travesty if they or Maidstone went up ahead of DW. 
    What a load of twaddle! Lost more games than Maidstone for a start. Let in more goals too There are where they deserve to be on a season, not because they were astonishing in one game.
    Dorking's quality of football is what impresses me, not just one game. They've had horrendous injury issues this year and yet they continue to play a brand of football that makes Dartford look like they time travelled in from the mid-80s. Maidstone as well. 

Also, as much as I loved the guys working at the club, the fans are about as shitty as I have experienced. 
  • Erith Town 3-1 Fisher
    The Dockers go third (on goal difference) tonight after another win at Fortress Erith.

Unbeaten in the league since 18th August.

Been a very good last few days for the club.

• Kevin Lisbee aged 45scored for VCD today.
  • Went to Ebbsfleet v Oxford City yesterday, great performance from fleet in what was an entertaining game 3-1 to the mighty fleet.
  • edited March 2022
    Does the Erith derby attract a big crowd?

• I went to a game in Erith's division yesterday, I liked the look of K Sport's second goalscorer. Would be an upgrade on a few of Charlton's players.

• Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:
    Just spoken with our son & he's seriously thinking of buying a season ticket for himself & our grand daughter for next season.
  • Rumour doing the rounds that Taylor might have managed his last game at PVR yesterday.
    Goldburg may also be on his way if there’s any truth in the rumours.
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    I know you guys like Dartford
    I dont  :D
  • edited March 2022
    Warren Feeney is the new Welling manager. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60744248
  • Feeney was last in charge of Bulgarian side Pirin Blagoevgrad but left the club in December.
  • edited March 2022
    Darts winning 2 nil at home to Chelmsford at half time.
  • Stockport 1-0 up...
  • 3-0 to Stockport now...
  • Darts won 2-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Welling lose again (2-1 at Hampton & Richmond and are bang in trouble. Billericay who are bottom winning means they’re only 1 point behind Welling with a game in hand and a better goal difference.

Golberg doing as good a job as he did at Palace in ruining a club. 
    County are on an ncredible run
  • The mighty Halifax beat Bromley, come on you Shaymen
  • edited March 2022
    3-0 to Stockport now...
    Certainly is amazing...

14 undefeated in league - 13 wins 1 draw
  • edited March 2022
    Welling lose again (2-1 at Hampton & Richmond and are bang in trouble. Billericay who are bottom winning means they’re only 1 point behind Welling with a game in hand and a better goal difference.

Golberg doing as good a job as he did at Palace in ruining a club. 
    If you are going to get comfortably beaten, there are worse grounds for it to happen at that H&R.
    Welling conceded far too many free kicks, and they had a tricky No7 who happened to be very good at them.
    If you get a chance, take a look when they appear on YouTube.
    Very well taken goals.

The Welling forward (Dipo) is basically a one man show, we have no one else.
    He too, scored a good individual goal.

Home to Chelmsford Saturday. If they lose that, they are down.

Fancy it Mr Mehmet?
  • H&R's ground makes a good day out.

Worrying for Welling though. 
    Over 8k last night as well.
  • Darts 1-1 at home to Havant and Waterloville. Darts also had a penalty saved.
  • Stockport leading Wealdstone 3-2 after going 2-0 down.
  • Darts finished 1-1