Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• on 12 hr days otherwise Ebbsfleet v Dorking for me
  • It wouldn't surprise me to see a team like Stockport getting promoted again next season. The gap between L2 and NL is narrow now, and Stockport are a far bigger club than the recently promoted sides from the NL
    Stockport have played some excellent football of late and have a strong squad. Assuming they go up I'd fancy them for promotion to L1 next season.

The top teams in the NL are certainly on a par with the top teams in L2. Getting out of the NL will just get harder...
  • It wouldn't surprise me to see a team like Stockport getting promoted again next season. The gap between L2 and NL is narrow now, and Stockport are a far bigger club than the recently promoted sides from the NL
    Stockport have played some excellent football of late and have a strong squad. Assuming they go up I'd fancy them for promotion to L1 next season.

The top teams in the NL are certainly on a par with the top teams in L2. Getting out of the NL will just get harder...
    They have a decent owner now who is a genuine massive county fan and has a few Bob too. Met him through work a few times,  proper decent bloke and in it for the love of his team
  • Darts 0-0 half time

• Wings currently bottom
  • Cracker of a game at Wrexham v Dover.
    2-0 after 20 minutes, 2-2 at HT, 2-5 after 63 mins and currently 4-5.
  • Darts 1 up, scored same time as Charlton 
  • IdleHans said:
    Cracker of a game at Wrexham v Dover.
    Not a cracker of a game if you added Wrexham to win to bulk up your Acca at 1/12 
  • As a betting man I wouldn’t look past Eastbourne winning the National south play offs. 5 wins in a row. Never got out of 2nd gear with their 2-0 win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Darts win 1-0
  • edited March 2022
    MrOneLung said:
    IdleHans said:
    Cracker of a game at Wrexham v Dover.
    Not a cracker of a game if you added Wrexham to win to bulk up your Acca at 1/12 
    Wrexham WON!!... 5-2 down... 5-4 down come the 90min

Ended up winning 6-5
  • stonemuse said:
    Wings currently bottom
    Not looking good for Welling. TBH its more likely to be between them and Chelmsford/Bath, Billericay are in promotion form and I think they will continue to get good results and pull further away.

Unfortunately Welling's awful GD puts them as favourites to go down now I think :(

• Bath were terrible today. Never looked like scoring.
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60885103

Stockport flew to their game at Eastleigh. It's another world from the likes of Welling
  • Flying without wings
  • Insane match at Wrexham.

2-0 up
    5-2 down 
    Won 6-5 in stoppage time
  • edited March 2022
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60885103

Stockport flew to their game at Eastleigh. It's another world from the likes of Welling
    10 wins in a row.

Challinor has an excellent record as a manager. I do wonder how high he can go.

I'm sure a lot of clubs will be interested in him.
  • Went to watch Phoenix draw 0-0 with Hythe. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the non-league banter but the football, oh my god. Barely Sunday league.
  • The highlights from the Wrexham match are utterly bonkers - great game to be at.

The NL is providing great entertainment this season.

• Sponsored links:

• The highlights from the Wrexham match are utterly bonkers - great game to be at.

The NL is providing great entertainment this season.

Wrexham was a bulk it up addition in my acca. With my other 6 all comfortably winning and Dover 5-2 up, I'd kissed any winnings away. Little did I know lol
  • Went to watch Phoenix draw 0-0 with Hythe. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the non-league banter but the football, oh my god. Barely Sunday league.
    Yes, I went a long to this as well £9 admission and the pitch was rock hard, which didn’t help.  However, didn’t think it was that bad, non league day swelled the crowd to 201.
  • Welling v Ebbsfleet on the 9th....thinking of going how far is the ground from the station and any recommended pubs close by. Thanks guys.
  • Welling v Ebbsfleet on the 9th....thinking of going how far is the ground from the station and any recommended pubs close by. Thanks guys.
    It’s about a 15 minute walk from the station. The Guy is next to the ground and has recently had a refurb. There are a few others on the way from the station though, including a micro pub called the Door Hinge. Rose and Crown isn’t bad either.
  • edited March 2022
    Welling v Ebbsfleet on the 9th....thinking of going how far is the ground from the station and any recommended pubs close by. Thanks guys.
    It’s about a 15 minute walk from the station. The Guy is next to the ground and has recently had a refurb. There are a few others on the way from the station though, including a micro pub called the Door Hinge. Rose and Crown isn’t bad either.
    Thanks. Door hinge sounds great.
    It is.
    Whereas @DaveMehmet is unhinged.
    Whereas @DaveMehmet is unhinged.
    Cant be offered to buy me a pint there.
  • Oxford I Darts 1, Darts scored a pen after only 2 mins
  • Darts drew 1-1