Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Stockport win 4-2. 15 undefeated 14 wins 1 draw.
  • Big 3 points for Welling
  • Another win for the mighty stones, which I believe puts them in pole position 
    Pity Billericay got a win too 
    5 players out, 8 players in.
    https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/20005592.eight-five-fight-drop/
  • ROTW said:
    Big 3 points for Welling
    Extraordinary to make so many changes so late in the season
  • Should have done it in January.
  • ROTW said:
    Big 3 points for Welling
    Billericay have also rolled the dice in a similar fashion.
  • ROTW said:
    ROTW said:
    Big 3 points for Welling
    Billericay have also rolled the dice in a similar fashion.
    Billericay are second in the NS form table, 4 wins from 6. Incredible turnaround. Really hoping Welling can edge them out though, it might go down to the final day. 
  • Billericay have won 3 in a row now and it's closed right up.

Welling have an awful run in so are in serious trouble. Maidstone, Dorking and Ebbsfleet still to play at home so are unlikely to get many points there. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Bath and Chelmsford are right in the mix.
  • I'm working on a video for the Maidstone game at Dorking. Dorking winger Matt Briggs goes down with an ACL tear and falls behind the goal. The abuse he gets from the Stones fans next to him is shocking. Not only while he's lying in agony, but also when he's on the stretcher and it's clear he's in a bad way. 

Stones might pip Dorking to the title, but after listening to the microphones here, I bloody hope not. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour. 
  • The Dorking manager is no angel, hope they lose the play off final.
  • edited June 16
    ROTW said:
    The Dorking manager is no angel, hope they lose the play off final.
    That’s as true as it is irrelevant. Unless you’ve seen him stand over a player in agony and scream “shut your face you fat c***”, cos then I’d say it’s worth bringing up. 
  • I remember playing against Maidstone back in the day and their fans were c*nts even at Kent County Level. Every club has them tho.
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    I'm working on a video for the Maidstone game at Dorking. Dorking winger Matt Briggs goes down with an ACL tear and falls behind the goal. The abuse he gets from the Stones fans next to him is shocking. Not only while he's lying in agony, but also when he's on the stretcher and it's clear he's in a bad way. 

Stones might pip Dorking to the title, but after listening to the microphones here, I bloody hope not. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour. 

Such a shame to hear Matt's got another long term injury after the horrendous head injury he came back from a few years back. A player that when I've seen him live I've always thought had the potential to play a lot higher. 
  • I remember playing against Maidstone back in the day and their fans were c*nts even at Kent County Level. Every club has them tho.
    Yeah you’re right. Although Dorking haven’t, but that’s probably cos they have a pretty small fanbase! It’s probably unfair on many of the Stones fans but there was a big section behind that goal doling out abuse. 
  • Second to last game of the season, Welling v Maidstone. Could well be Welling's biggest crowd for years if Maidstone are still going for the title.
  • edited March 2022
    They will have it in the bag by then, and James gets to use some more video tape in the play offs :-)
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    ROTW said:
    That’s as true as it is irrelevant. Unless you’ve seen him stand over a player in agony and scream “shut your face you fat cunt”, cos then I’d say it’s worth bringing up. 
    Calm down Jim. Someone stole your tripod?
  • Sponsored links:

• ROTW said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    ROTW said:
    That’s as true as it is irrelevant. Unless you’ve seen him stand over a player in agony and scream “shut your face you fat cunt”, cos then I’d say it’s worth bringing up. 
    Calm down Jim. Someone stole your tripod?
    Not sure why you’re getting so defensive over a non-league team. I know you’re fucking about but it only proves his point.
  • My name isn’t Jimmy, Jim or James and I don’t support Dorking, so it’s woeful needling from a poster I’ve never heard of before 🤷‍♂️ 

DW losing the play-off final would be absolute gold for me. 
  • County 2-0 up at half time.
  • Chesterfield cost me £119 in my acca 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Chesterfield cost me £119 in my acca 
    Yep done me for £200 on a 7 fold. I felt shit till i saw someone on their Twitter feed say it done him for 7.5k 15 fold.
    County should have promotion back to the football league sewn up now
    County should have promotion back to the football league sewn up now
    Some tough fixtures left but they have to be favourites.
  • It wouldn't surprise me to see a team like Stockport getting promoted again next season. The gap between L2 and NL is narrow now, and Stockport are a far bigger club than the recently promoted sides from the NL
  • Non league day on Saturday. Managed to give away my England v Switzerland ticket so off to Eastbourne v Bath. Weather looks lovely for being on an open terrace.
  • Might go to Hampton vs Dartford, as a first post Covid excursion...