Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    With around about a £5k payout, and the travel, not as much as you may hope for.

• Options
    R0TW said:
    With around about a £5k payout, and the travel, not as much as you may hope for.

Agreed (although Oldham are obliged to help with the travel.....we paid Weymouth £1k towards their's last Sat). Right now, £5k is a lot to us. There is also the £1,500 consolation prize if we go out. 
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    So many wrong uns involved in non league football, as the amount of money required to get success is so much smaller than in the EFL.
  • Options
    Another rubbish result for Dartford. I see Welling lost as well, so setting up the Boxing Day clash nicely...
  • Options
    Welling certainly never got the rub of the green Saturday.
    Thought the disallowed goal was onside, and the foul shortly after, inside the box.
    Then again, I guess I would.

https://youtu.be/jFcZL-pWDTM?si=q4bPkzdXkl_2SlZX
  • Options
    Was at Enfield Town v Dulwich on Saturday - Hamlet lost 3-2 after going 2-0 up and then having a man sent off.

Weirdly, the gents had a few of those "Millwall fans smell like piss" stickers, which made me wonder which Charlton fans have been up there recently...
  • Options
    Dartford beaten badly at home, Welling beaten badly away. Roll on Boxing Day
  • Options
    At PVR this afternoon. Instead of watching a mediocre Charlton, I'll be watching a mediocre Dartford play an equally poor Welling!
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Darts darts just gone 1 up v Wellimg, Chinnthe scorer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Normal service resumed

• Options
    Another win at welling and another Chin goal
  • Options
    2014 at the game today. Welling look in serious trouble now, while that is the worst Dartford team I've seen in years. The result spared Dowse more abuse, but the quality of the football is very poor.
  • Options
    Not at the return match at Princes Park, but Dartford corrupted by Charlton playing U21 games there, and concede a 97th minute equaliser 
  • Options
    Not at the return match at Princes Park, but Dartford corrupted by Charlton playing U21 games there, and concede a 97th minute equaliser 
    It was an own goal as well.
  • Options
    Decent result for The Wings but they’re still f****d, 7 points from safety having played one more.
  • Options
    Looking grim for Welling. Dartford are heading towards Charltonish mid table mediocrity, while Ebbsfleet look like returning to the NLS.
  • Options
    Ha ha.
    How about the fact Welling train in a school, and couldn’t gain access due to holidays.
    Trained on the 5 a side pitches at goals.
    As Cardinal Sin (RIP) so eloquently put it, we were chucking crosses into the box
    Which given the centre back was 6 foot 8
    ”like throwing buns to an elephant”

https://drinkingduringthegame.blogspot.com/2023/09/dartford-2-v-welling-united-3.html

Dartford keeper got MoM.

Personally couldn't split teams on both games.

Be interesting now loans are coming to an end, what happens,

What I do know is that Wellings ball to feet style of football is going to be hard to achieve over PVR in the coming months.

Princes Park playing surface would not be frowned upon by any league one side 

Come on you wings :-)
  • Options
    I see Dartford conceded another Charltonish stoppage time equaliser. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ryan Sandford's short spell at Dartford is over, as he's signed a contract at Crawley. He definitely looked too good for non league football when I saw him.
  • Options
    edited January 9
    Dartford are winning (at the moment) 1-0 at Maidstone tonight in the league, after around 60 minutes.
  • Options
    Dartford are winning (at the moment) 1-0 at Maidstone tonight in the league, after around 60 minutes.
    A good time to play them at the moment, you imagine Maidstone are distracted by their cup success
  • Options
    Yes, but unfortunately it’s now 1-1
  • Options
    Well that turned around quickly Darts now losing 2-1
  • Options
    A good time to play them at the moment, you imagine Maidstone are distracted by their cup success
    Or not...
  • Options
    Well that turned around quickly Darts now losing 2-1
    And that how it stayed, Darts lose agsin.
  • Options
    Cursed by someone on the internet reporting them being ahead, I expect
  • Options
    Poxy Bath losing to Slough let me down on a non league six fold last night
  • Options
    To be honest, I couldn't see past a Maidstone win tonight, but like saturday, when we went ahead, I dared to dream. Charlton and Dartford should be a real winner for conceding in the last minutes, or throwing a lead away.
    Great season....not! And there was me looking forward to the football after what Kent served up in the cricket last summer.