Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England - The Road To Brazil .. .Or not

Comments

• Options
    It's not up yet but it should appear between now and kick-off!
  • Options
    The site is up, but none of the links are up yet.

I`m tempted to watch the match on the Polish TV link ;o)
  • Options
    I'm concerned that Smalling- Cahill- Jagielka Isn't a strong enough combination at international level. I hope they all have the game of their lives and we spend most the game in the Polish half. If we do, the Arsenal keeper has a mistake in him.
    C'mon England!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    The road is long with many a winding turn .. he aint heavy he's my bruvver ... there is now a blinding pulsating sunspot light at the end of the tunnel .. excuse the mixed metaphors ... (if we can't beat a bunch o PoleCats, we don't deserve to go as far as Honduras, let alone Bra-zil)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Chill people and much against my better judgement I predict we will be ok and certainly stronger defensively with Smalling in for Walker plus we looked better when Carrick,who starts, came on for Lampard in the last game. C'mon England!
  • Options
    ^^^^ agreed on both counts .. although I'd have Jones for Smalling
  • Options
    we will win but I wouldn't have put carrick in
  • Options
    Lampard & Gerrard together has NEVER worked .. alas poor Frank, he is always the one who loses out
  • Options
    carrick will play too deep
  • Options
    and Gerrard will go further forward where he is (to my mind) a lot more dangerous .. to the opposition that is (:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    only time will tell, I think we will win regardless but I wouldn't have changed a thing
  • Options

only time will tell, I think we will win regardless but I wouldn't have changed a thing

I tend to agree .. BUT (as ever) .. Roy is going for a little bit of health and safety and I really can't blame him for that
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Enforced changes NLA ?
  • Options
    except those but I cant believe smalling is the next best rb we have
  • Options
    Both teams 4-4-1-1.
  • Options
    Who's at home?
  • Options
    edited October 2013

except those but I cant believe smalling is the next best rb we have

Fair comment , Lowton, Hunt and Solly spring to mind but not enough experience in the top flight.
  • Options
    Sounds like an away game. Lewandoski ran the whole length of the pitch and we just backed off him
  • Options
    Both teams are backing off very quickly to the 18 yard line. I don't think I've seen such a stretched and open international game.
  • Options
    nearly a carbon copy of the 'Ramsey/Hunter Disaster goal there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Come on then, score predictions.

Comfortable 3-0

Erm, can I get a rewind ?

• Options
    Rank corner and rank defending sort it Roy please!
  • Options
    It's too open. Our B4 is too exposed and easily opened up. We need a goal to take the sting out of the game.
  • Options
    Townsend ..... it's onea dose nights
  • Options
    Smalling looks ponderous.
  • Options
    1973 all over again
  • Options
    This is a stonker of a stonker of a game. It's not like an international match !
  • Options

1973 all over again

I just thought the same after that Welbeck miss.
  • Options
    I know he was under a bit of pressure but how did Wellbeck miss that!
  • Options
    Best I've seen us in the last 3rd for ages