Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England - The Road To Brazil .. .Or not

Comments

• Options
    Jovetic smashes the crossbar...

Lampard off, Carrick on.
  • Options
    got 3-0...

Cmon
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    that number 4 should be sent off by now. the commentators/ref completely missed him swinging a fist at one of our players in the box. then he makes a terrible tackle straight after they hit the crossbar.
  • Options
    Frankie Boyle ‏@frankieboyle 45s
    I would point out that the second goal came from a player not born in england
  • Options

Hopefuly that'll do his confidence the world of good... His shooting seemed to have deserted him in recent games for us

Who was the last Charlton player to score an International... Bent? Johansson?

Yann for Brittany
  • Options
    Rooney should've shot
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    2-1... Good striker's goal from a scuffed shot, Hart no chance.
  • Options
    come back....
  • Options
    Defenders just stood there watching
  • Options
    Weird goal, cant decide if he didn't really mean it or if it was good instincts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

? What could they have done better in that situation?
  • Options

got 3-0...

Cmon

Bill hooks
  • Options
    Belgium and Switzerland have qualified tonight.
  • Options

? What could they have done better in that situation?
    Noticed the attacker running through the middle? If Hart had to parry, he'd have been on his own anyway.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    They were running with him though... freak goals like that are difficult to defend against. Poked a toe out, caught a shot that was going wide and it ended up in the back of the net.

3-1 Townsend.
  • Options
    Andy Townsend!!
  • Options
    Cracking goal!
  • Options
    townesend is an exciting player
  • Options
    Townsend off, Wilshere on.
  • Options
    he's been the best player on the pitch. good debut
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Need more wingers willing to run past players. Townsend looked great.
  • Options
    A left-footed winger playing on the right too! I thought that would never work, that's what Golfie told us anyway.
  • Options
    I'm excited to see the Callumometer after the game.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Penalty in the 92nd minute. Great work from Sturridge.

Sturridge wins it, Sturridge takes it. 4-1.

FT. Onwards to Tuesday.
  • Options

I'm excited to see the Callumometer after the game.

Lol, it's pretty simple now. England and Ukraine are guaranteed first and second place but it's a question of which way around. We're above them by a point so have to match or better their result to stay top. As they're only playing San Marino, there's a 99.9% chance we have to beat Poland on Tuesday.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I know, but I like the graphs.... You've lost it, mate, the explanation above was nowhere near as good!
  • Options

I don't really mind, if you fulfill the citizen criteria and would rather play for England over anyone else then i'd let him play.

Interesting that people are happier to accept Owen Hargreves over Adnan Januzaj. One has lived in the UK since being 16, one didn't live in the UK until he was 26.

Hargreves parent/s are English.
    Adban should never get anywhere near the England team. I'd rather fail with a team of Englishman than win with what is just becoming an extension of Club football.
    Other Countries do it....so what, it doesn't mean we have to follow suit does it.
    But Hargreaves' parents chose to leave England for Canada, and Owen didn't even bother moving to England until he was 26, choosing England over Canada and Wales wasn't exactly a tough choice for him...
    BOTHER moving to England? Why should he be expected to move to England at all? His parents are English, isn't that enough?
  • Options

I don't really mind, if you fulfill the citizen criteria and would rather play for England over anyone else then i'd let him play.

Interesting that people are happier to accept Owen Hargreves over Adnan Januzaj. One has lived in the UK since being 16, one didn't live in the UK until he was 26.

Adban should never get anywhere near the England team. I'd rather fail with a team of Englishman than win with what is just becoming an extension of Club football.
    Other Countries do it....so what, it doesn't mean we have to follow suit does it.
    But Hargreaves' parents chose to leave England for Canada, and Owen didn't even bother moving to England until he was 26, choosing England over Canada and Wales wasn't exactly a tough choice for him...
    BOTHER moving to England? Why should he be expected to move to England at all? His parents are English, isn't that enough?
    If your going to play for England then you need to endure the English weather like the rest of us.
  • Options
    edited October 2013

I know, but I like the graphs.... You've lost it, mate, the explanation above was nowhere bear as good!

lol good thing I was halfway through doing it for completeness' sake then!

(assuming that Ukraine beat San Marino and that Montenegro beat Moldova)
  • Options

If your going to play for England then you need to endure the English weather like the rest of us.
    ha ha. Why, is it worse than that in Canada?